• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 partner to explore a few plots I have in mind :)

Luxii

Mother of Kitties
First things first, some rules! :D

1. Please be literate to advanced-literate. If you don't use proper spelling, punctuation, etc. we aren't going to get along very well.

2. I tend to mirror posting length but prefer at least 4 meaty paragraphs on average.

3. Right now, I'm looking to play a female role, as I've played male for several people recently and would like a change of pace.

4. I enjoy chatting in OOC - I promise I don't bite ;)

Now the plots!

#1: Braving the Elements

Muse A is coming of age in their magical family. On their 18th birthday, they learn what element (water, air, earth, or fire) they have been gifted with. Muse A has been under the impression and hope that they will have inherited the same element that their parents and grandparents have been blessed with, however they come to discover that they have been bestowed with the opposite element. According to rules set forth in the family’s grimoire, Muse A must learn to master their gift from a witch/warlock who possesses the same elemental power as they do. Muse B, who has the same element as Muse A, becomes Muse A’s reluctant mentor. Muse B is brilliant and powerful, but lacks in the department of manners and compassion, especially when Muse A shows difficulty harnessing their new abilities. Muse B is condescending and impatient often without provocation. One day, Muse A meets their wit’s end with Muse B’s treatment and they demand to know why Muse B is so hostile toward them. Muse B reveals that they come from rival families and they are only teaching Muse A due to the terms of a 1,000 year old truce. Once Muse A has mastered their gift, however, the ceasefire will be over. And the families will once again be at odds. (Would like to play Muse A for this one.)

#2: Run for Your Life

The year is 2124. Due to extremely limited resources and overpopulation of the planet, once people reach a specific age they must be euthanized. Upon a person’s Xth birthday, people must report to a sleep facility where they will be put to sleep by a sweet-smelling toxin. The only people exempt from this fate are enforcers of the law, who are in charge of tracking down those who attempt to escape. Muse A is an infamous enforcer with a nearly impeccable record of captures, and Muse B is a rebellious citizen who has just turned of age. Muse B has learned of a secret sanctuary for people who have successfully escaped and continue to live out their days in an underground society. They assemble only the bare essentials for survival and begin the journey, but with Muse A hot on their trail, will Muse B be able to evade them long enough to join the handful of others who have successfully disappeared? (Would like to play Muse B for this one.)

#3: The Price of Revenge

Muse A is a mermaid. Her sister was killed by a sailor, Muse B, years earlier. Muse A spends this time trying to find Muse B, they finally find him as captain of his own ship and make a deal with a sea witch for legs to exact their revenge on Muse B. A charmed bracelet gives them legs but the condition is Muse B’s blood must be spilled by the next full moon or the bracelet will kill Muse A. Muse A begins to fall for Muse B before the month is up. (Would like to play Muse A for this one.)

May update with more plots later :)

It won't let me message you. Your profile is set to private.

Actually, it won't let me message you because I am a new member. Can you message me or no?

I really like #1 and 3, but I'd love to RP any three of these! Unfortunately, I can't PM anybody yet, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back