• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1x1 for MxF

Prize Fighter

One Among the Fence
Hey, guys! I'm looking for a few people to RP with.

A few things to know

• I'll be playing the female role, it's what I'm more comfortable with.
  • Quality > Quantity. BUT I do expect 2 paragraphs at minimum.
  • I understand we all make mistakes, so I'm not going to chew you out over grammar.
  • People get busy, so I get if it takes awhile to respond.
  • With that said, I'm a full time college student so please don't expect me to always respond right after you do. I'll try my best to do it quickly, though, promise!
  • I like romance, but won't force it.
  • Basic CS are nice, just to get a basic idea of characters.
  • I really like pugs. That has nothing to do with RPing, it's just a fact.

Plot #1

• Strange events have been going on in the small town of Holly Springs. People have been disappearing for days at a time, their bodies being found in the forest. With the population of Holly Springs slowly dwindling, the residents of the small town are starting to worry. The HSPD is at a loss, and has reluctantly called on the FBI/Private Detective for help.

Pairings

• Holy Springs police officer(HSPO) x FBI agent
  • Journalist x HSPO
  • Private Detective x HSPO
  • Journalist x Private Detective

Extras about this plot

• Romance is not mandatory
  • It'll probably be a really dark RP
  • I have NO idea why the people are disappearing, so we would have to discuss that.

Plot #2

• The year is 2047, and the Great War has finally ended. The world is broken, destroyed by the wrath of men. Many countries no longer exist, wiped off the map by war and disease.
  • The United States, though mostly intact, is ruled by a cruel group of me; they call themselves ONE. You are with ONE, or you are against ONE. To be against ONE is to die, to be with ONE...well, that is uncertain.
  • A group of people have risen up to take down the evil that is ONE. They call themselves Outcasts, branding the title on their arm so that they always remember what they stand for.
  • Rangers roam freely throughout the US, their allegiance given to no one. They'll help either side...for a price.
  • Slavers, like rangers, are allowed to roam freely. Typically they work very closely with ONE, but a few have been known to work with Outcasts and Rangers.

Pairings

• Ranger x Outcast
  • Outcast x Outcast
  • Ranger x Ranger
  • Slaver x Slaver
  • Slaver x Ranger
  • Slaver x Outcast

Extras about this plot

• I would like romance for this plot
  • We would need to discuss more in-depth(?) details for this plot. It's pretty basic right now, but it could also go a lot of different ways.

Plot #3

• The King has called for the rounding up of all Witches and Warlocks, any who resists will be beheaded on spot.
  • Living in horrid conditions on the outskirts of the castle, the magical beings have grown restless and angry. A revolt is coming. Is the kingdom ready?

Pairings

• Warlock x Princess
  • Prince x Witch
  • Warlock x Witch

Extras about this plot

• Romance is a MUST for the first to pairings, not so much the last
  • There's really no limit to the powers that a Witch or Warlock can have, but they can't be so overpowered nothing can harm them. There would be no fun to that.

Fandoms I can do

• Supernatural
  • Percy Jackson
  • Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments
  • Psycho-Pass
  • Harry Potter
  • Sherlock

I'm also open to any suggestions!

Feel free to shoot me a PM if you're interested in any of this!

PSYCOsanches589 said:
I think I'll take on that one with 2047. My guy will probably an outcast or a ranger. Not quite sure yet.
Awesome! Feel free to PM me so we can work out the details 

[QUOTE="Robin man]I love the first plot idea ^^
And I would like the HSPO x FBI agent pairing

[/QUOTE]
Yay! If you can, PM me so we can work out the details and such.

Um...quick question...how do I do that? Sorry just made my account today, but do not let that detour you from RPing with me, I have RPed for years and am well versed. Just new to this site.

I must say that I am impressed with this thread. Many people recruiting for a 1x1 don't have any ideas on what they prefer, or if they do, they don't explicitly state them. Fo that reason, I think you would make a fine RP partner. I quite like the idea of Plot #3, the Prince x Witch variation. If you like, I could PM you some thoughts to develop that storyline.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back