• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for a 1 x 1!

Ren L

Unlucky Member
Ohayo friends!

So, as made blatantly obvious by my profile, I'm new here! I've become desperate for some good roleplays. You know, the kind that keep you up until way past your bed time because you're waiting for a reply that may or may not come. But you just can't help yourself. You need to know what happens next. You're itching to type out your next reply. Life outside of it somehow seems to cease for a moment.

Y'know, one of those.

So, since I can't currently PM on here, if there's anybody who ends up being interested I'll go ahead and post my roleplay email so that we can communicate. I don't know if that's against the rules or anything, but like I said, I'm desperate.

Rules are pretty simple, the usual. As far as quality, I tend to give what I get, but sometimes I get a little over enthusiastic and go above and beyond what I'm getting. All I ask is you please, help it get along. Plot twists? I love them! Some drama, a little passion, perhaps some gore or darkness? Bring it on! I have no limits, and if you do, please let me know beforehand. I can be respectable if you are.

As far as pairings, I'm currently only doing straight. Sorry if that bums some people out, but I haven't had much experience. You might be able to get me to do a fem pairing, but I think I'd like a plot for that. That being said, the roleplays I've done recently have forced me to be male. That's fine and dandy, I can play either gender, but I'm really itching to try a new female character I have in mind out. So please, have a heart! Also, I can double, triple, whatever with characters, so if you'd like to do that so we both get a chance a both genders, I'm totally fine with it!

Now that I've rambled, on to genres!

I'm craving a fantasy plot, either medieval or modern, but if you have a great idea for non fantasy let me know! I may be willing to try it!

I do have a plot for a sort of angel/demon x other, so if you would like to hear it, just let me know!

Sooooo.... yeah. Thanks for reading, and I hope to find a new friend or two soon!

Hello! I'm new as well, so I cannot PM either. That being said, any sort of communication (be it on here/email) is fine. I feel we would be compatible roleplay partners! I'm interested in hearing your angel/demon x other plot, or anything else you had in mind!

Thank you for your time!

I'd love to discuss something, if you'd like! I can send you a PM if that's easier. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back