• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1s

Istria

Party Next Door
Hey all,

I'm currently seeking 1x1 RPs - only a few, however, probably around 1-3 as I'd probably be overwhelmed with any more.

I love fantasy and sci-fi settings, also modern though I prefer the former two. Unfortunately I don't really do fandoms.

If you have a special setting in mind already, I'm down to roll with that. But I'm also willing to plan out a plot and such.

I don't mind slow replies as sometimes I tend to reply late as well. Life gets in the way. But at least be willing to make a post a week or even a day. If you won't be around for a time, just let me know. I'll do the same for you as well.

As for replies in character, preferably a paragraph or more - something I can work with.

Anyways, hope I can find people - I'll try to reply to offers as soon as I can.

I have a plot for you, if you would like, I'll just pm it to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back