• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for 1x1 long term

Srion Receno

The Fallen

Hello!

I am looking for long term partners as it is said in the title! :D
I'm just getting back into this site after a while of absence.

I'm really up for almost any rps (If I understand or know the fandom you want to do, if not I'll watch or read it! ) I would like to do FxM and MxM, mxm is a favorite, but I am up for FxF if I'm interested in a plot. I am up for playing any gender meaning I will play both male and female :3

I dont mind different writing styles as long as I can read them, one liners are excepted and so are paragraphs! (though I normally only go up to two, I can do a few more if I'm really interested) just don't give me less then six words I tend to lose interest quickly.

I have a lot of free time so I'll almost always answer, and if you are interested and we start one up please do not drop me with out saying anything.if you don't want to talk about it then leave the conversation that works for me too.

I like to do romantics but, like getting to know them instead of jumping into love, it creates better plot that way.

Here are some of the ideas I'd like to do!

If you have a way you would like me to write please tell me I can tweak my writing to the style you want.

good girl/boy X bad boy/girl

master X slave

vampire X human

Pirate X thief

assassin X target

Native American X settler.

Im up for loads more!

I would like to do a Alice and wonderland type rp.

I make OCs for every fandom I do, here are some I would like to find others to play. We can do cannon x oc or oc X oc it dose not matter :D

One Piece:

Luffy

Sonji

Zoro

Naruto:

Garra

Rock Lee

Soul eater:

Death the kid

Crona (I'm on the side were Crona is a boy)

Hunter x Hunter:

Killua

kurapika

Oran high school anyone in the host club :D

Anyone from Diabolik Lovers X3

Random but double D from ed, edd,and eddy

Assassination Classroom

Nagisa Shiota

Karma Akabane

I'm up for a few others so if there is one you would like to do just ask, it's the same for characters. I'm sure I will know more animes is you ask about one.

More will be up when I think of things, but if you are interested just pm me!

ヾ(≧▽≦)o

I am a vary friendly person and would be happy to talk as we are role-playing :3​

Last edited:
I'd be interested, as long as you're fine with anthros. I'm not too good at using humans...

Fangs9090 said:
I'd be interested, as long as you're fine with anthros. I'm not too good at using humans...
I wouldnt mind it mine would be more on the human side though PM me and we will talk ^.^

[QUOTE="Kawazoe Gem]master X slave I'm interested in this if you're still looking for a partner

[/QUOTE]
Always ^ .^ pm me and we will talk

[QUOTE="Srion Receno]just send me a pm :D

[/QUOTE]
^-^' umm can you? Kinda can't send pms yet I am like really new and I need to wait 24 hours before I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back