Lookin' to Start Somethin'

SetMeFree

Free Spirit
Hey all! I'm back from a hiatus and looking for some RPs to get me back in the swing of things though I'm by no means out of practice. If there's not anything that piques your interest but you still wanna RP with me, approach me anyway and I'm sure we could work something out! Best way to contact me is PM though feel free to comment as well.

RP preferences

Type:
Action/Adventure, Fantasy, Book/Movie/TV fandom, Slice of Life with drama, all with a side of Romance.

Group or 1x1?:
I greatly prefer 1x1 over group as for some reason my social anxiety will kick in when it comes to group RPs but I won't say no to a small group (3-4 people) with a great idea.

Post Length:
I usually give one or two good sized paragraphs but it depends on what I get to work with. I can't make something out of nothing. That being said, I can't do huge multi-paragraph posts either. I'm not wired for that and I get headaches simply reading them.

Literacy:
I've very literate and I would like the same from my RP partner, however mistakes are perfectly fine. No one is perfect, myself very much so included in that. Just no text speak or every other word being spelled wrong. Also, if you use proper grammar, I'll love you forever.

Pairings:
MxF (side note here, I prefer playing female since I am one but I am of course flexible, I just don't double up) or MxM. The reason FxF isn't here is not because I have a personal issue with it in real life, I'm just not good at playing it out and it doesn't interest me.

Time zone:
EST or GMT -5

Ideas

Ideas that have been done already have been removed. And ideas that I'd LOVE to do are in bold.

Song Inspired

Classic by MKTO [s/He wants to prove s/he's better than whomever the other person is dating]

I Need You by Faith Hill and Tim McGraw [Troubled relationship]

She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer [Runaway couple]

Slice of Life

Big/Small time stars (Musician, actors, models, etc.)

Country life

A Walk To Remember type thing

Big city gangs (I'm really looking for a Perfect Chemistry type thing)

Fantasy/Action

Mermaids

Twisted Fairytales

Apocalypse (no zombies)

Historical

Gypsies

Cowboys and Native Americans

Vikings

Fandom (no cannon characters or anime)

Grimm

The Musketeers

Alphas

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit

Defiance

Primeval

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm all for the college students one! It would be an honor to rp with you again but as always I cannot play the male. /.\

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there!

I'm looking for someone to RP with as well. I'm rather interested in "Twisted Fairytales," or anything from the "Medieval Period."

If you're still on a hunt for a partner, please feel free to PM me with your ideas.

Thanks.

I'm down for anything, although preferably non-fandom. If you have something you're itching to try out, let me know.

- ES.

Hello. If you're still interested, I'd love to do a college students or a twisted fairytale role play with you. Although, I must ask, by twisted fairytale do you mean a fairytale story with darker themes? Also, could the role play be an MxM by any chance?

Hi! I'd be interested in doing a MxM of either a college students one or the country life one...

Mermaids sounds interesting and fun, and cowboys/Native Americans is a plotline I've been looking for since I started here! Feel free to PM me if you'd like to plot something. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back