Lookin' for the grandest Magus?

Aghanims Rubick

The Grandest magus!
Hello people from RP nation!

Let me introduce myself.

I am an RP lover and that is a veteran with the game Dota 2 (Defence of the Ancients 2), which gave me the conclusion that ''why not create an RP based account in an RP based site of my favourite ingame character/hero?'', which made me really happy to having found this site to collide both loved things of mine.

As something letting you know: this account i made will be pure RP based so personal information will be hidden (based in character's characteristics and perceptions in general).

But i won't end just with this, i really hope and i am excited that i might as well meet a bunch of awesome people and RP players which will be great and if so thank you so much for being awesome.

Also and last thing...

I will make my characters info, bio, char, etc... in another moment since here is 10 am and i want to seriosly sleep atm lol, so i won't be finished (i still got a lot of work to do).

So hello everyone and glad meeting you!

Hello! I'm new too. I have been home from school and I'm really in need of a role play, so I stumbled across this stunning website. Hm.Well I guess you could say I've been role playing for roughly four years, and prefer more realistic and modern role plays, or supernatural. But not fantasy or anise, I don't even enjoy to much action, however romance does catch my eye. I'm a huge harry Potter fan along with Percy Jackson, the maze runner, hunger games, divergent and many others. I guess you could say I'm a bookworm, and if you want to discuss any books just come on over. I don't mind smut in role plays however I prefer to do things like that with someone I might know more? Anyways, if you wanna role play I'm up for it. You can call me Ironix (it's a play on ironic) or you can refer to me as my real life nickname, Renee. I do tend to swear a lot btw. Anyways yeah, bye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back