• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings longterm 15+ partner search :3c

floripher

neat internet guy
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hi! thank you for looking at my thread! :] i've been writing for around 8 years, and right now i'm looking for angsty queer plots. i love ooc chatter and making Pinterest boards, fake social media interactions, and art featuring the characters from our rp! i'm good writing onsite or on discord, but i prefer onsite writing and discord for ooc chatting and plotting. i'm much more active on discord though, and am totally fine with being 100% over there! ^u^ i usually take around 1-2 hours to reply, depending on how busy i am when i see your message. i'm ok with waiting a day or two for a reply but i really like doing multiple replies a day!

i'm maxx, 16, she/him, and my timezone is CST! i'm adv. lit - novella and multi-para always!

basic partner stuff ^-^

please be 15+, preferably 16-18! i like a lot of dark themes in rps and i don't feel comfortable writing that with anyone younger.

please be able to maintain multi-para writing!! very short replies aren't super enjoyable for me, and will probably lead to be losing interest.

please keep posts consistent!! posting consistently is super important for me as an autistic person! i like to be able to know when to expect a reply. if things come up (because of course, life happens) please be able to communicate !!

communicate with me! if you're no longer interested in a plot or have lost interest in a character or anything like that, please tell me instead of ghosting!! please also communicate your triggers!! i do not want to accidentally upset or hurt you in an rp, so letting me know your triggers is very important!

themes n stuff ^-^
i love writing romance!! i really dislike normal romance and prefer romance that's sticky and icky and angsty. i also really love horror and take a lot of inspiration from the saw franchise, slasher movies, and religious horror! c:

if you're interested, shoot me a pm on here, or discord! my discord is xhipher! thanks for reading :]

hi! thank you for looking at my thread! :] i've been writing for around 8 years, and right now i'm looking for angsty queer plots. i love ooc chatter and making Pinterest boards, fake social media interactions, and art featuring the characters from our rp! i'm good writing onsite or on discord, but i prefer onsite writing and discord for ooc chatting and plotting. i'm much more active on discord though, and am totally fine with being 100% over there! ^u^ i usually take around 1-2 hours to reply, depending on how busy i am when i see your message. i'm ok with waiting a day or two for a reply but i really like doing multiple replies a day!

i'm maxx, 16, she/him, and my timezone is CST! i'm adv. lit - novella and multi-para always!

basic partner stuff ^-^

please be 15+, preferably 16-18! i like a lot of dark themes in rps and i don't feel comfortable writing that with anyone younger.

please be able to maintain multi-para writing!! very short replies aren't super enjoyable for me, and will probably lead to be losing interest.

please keep posts consistent!! posting consistently is super important for me as an autistic person! i like to be able to know when to expect a reply. if things come up (because of course, life happens) please be able to communicate !!

communicate with me! if you're no longer interested in a plot or have lost interest in a character or anything like that, please tell me instead of ghosting!! please also communicate your triggers!! i do not want to accidentally upset or hurt you in an rp, so letting me know your triggers is very important!

themes n stuff ^-^
i love writing romance!! i really dislike normal romance and prefer romance that's sticky and icky and angsty. i also really love horror and take a lot of inspiration from the saw franchise, slasher movies, and religious horror! c:

if you're interested, shoot me a pm on here, or discord! my discord is xhipher! thanks for reading :]
Hi sorry for such a late reply but I fit a lot of your requirements! I don’t know if you’re still into rp but I wouldn’t mind being rp partners since we’re almost a perfect match! I just tried to add you’re discord but it says it’s invalid please reach out whenever you can!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• IG42
Back