• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long term YAOI rp partners(looking strictly for seme roleplayers) [fantasy, fandom, modern]

I have quite a few OC's. Um, my characters are pretty masculine :)  and are all Semes or Sekes. If you send me a skeleton or something, to make sure I have everything you want on my character sheet, then yeah. Um, I really like crossdressing (speaking of which have you seen Princess Jellyfish, it's so cute) in roleplays. So, could we do something like werewolf/werewolf or humans/werewolf or vampire. I would be the nonhuman character? There was this really cool manga about a mermaid and a human too, although there were no sexy times, it was cute and fluffy. 

I have quite a few OC's. Um, my characters are pretty masculine :)  and are all Semes or Sekes. If you send me a skeleton or something, to make sure I have everything you want on my character sheet, then yeah. Um, I really like crossdressing (speaking of which have you seen Princess Jellyfish, it's so cute) in roleplays. So, could we do something like werewolf/werewolf or humans/werewolf or vampire. I would be the nonhuman character? There was this really cool manga about a mermaid and a human too, although there were no sexy times, it was cute and fluffy. 

Send me a PM plz ^^'

Bumping.

Anyone who's interested in a roleplay with quick replies, now's the time. I'll be completely free from today, 29th October till next Sunday, 6th November because my country's schools and colleges have a lot of holidays and stuff.

If anyone is wondering what time zone I live in, I'm 1 hour ahead of the UK and the same time zone as Italy (I live in Slo, right beside it)

Hey I'd like to do this crap.

Also since I'm on the Philippine and I only have sixty-two hours per week, I think were going to have some time zone problems :3

I like to do Himederes or Ukes or both.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. I would flip off people like that so fast it would give me whiplash

well, if you're cool with rping seme or seke (i only rp uke, lel) and have any ideas, shoot me a PM

Since I like to do this... I think my char is gonna have a seme-like personality, but not too manly.

Looking for rp partners.. again So, things to know if you'd like to rp with me:

• I rp ONLY ukes, if you think I'll rp a top/seme character, I probably won't unless it's simply occasional inside the rp

• I don't tend to Rp fandoms except maybe I'd be willing to rp these(they'll be added and removed depending on what I decide to watch)

I personally rp ONLY OCs, I don't mind if you rp a canon char:

Uta no Prince-sama

Charlotte

No.6

Noragami

Magi(REALLY wanna do this fandom with OCs)

I'll type it once just to make clear to any future rp partners; I ONLY rp androgynous characters. So, they will look more like girls than guys or will look young. I have no interest in making my characters look muscled and actual guys.

• I hate people who drop roleplays without giving me any notice because they don't like how it's going. Communication, people!

• Themes I generally like to Rp:

- music/arts

- neko × master

- ROMANCE(a MUST)

- non-human characters

- crossdressing males

- slice of life

- fantasy words

- DRAGONS (<3)

• I'm quite open to plots and such so feel free to suggest a pairing (things like human x something etc) and we can come up with some sort of plot/world/setting

• My roleplay posts are usually from around 3 lines to a paragraph(6 lines) or more, I will try to match the length and style of my roleplay partner's posts If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I don't bite most likely.. ^u^
But PLEASE be literate. I don't want to feel like I'm deciphering some sort of ancient extinct language

I do hope any weirdos like me do PM me if you want to rp~

(I can rp over instant messengers like Skype, LINE, Hangouts, Discord. Just message me in PMs)

I'm so down!

Bumping this stuff.

I rp over Skype, Email, Discord, LINE, etc

I do NOT rp over Kik! I hate the whole message deleting thing.

Skype is my preferred rp app

Okay, I have this plot that has been in the works for a while and given your preferences and requirements, I think exploring it with you would be very, very promising personally.

I won't go into detail for now, but I will say I am very flexible about it (if you want to change anything to fit your tastes, go ahead) and it revolves around dragons and ancient chinese culture with supernatural on the side. If it interests you, I'll PM you and give all you need to sort out whether you would want to partake in this or not. 

I look forward to hear from you!

Okay, I have this plot that has been in the works for a while and given your preferences and requirements, I think exploring it with you would be very, very promising personally.

I won't go into detail for now, but I will say I am very flexible about it (if you want to change anything to fit your tastes, go ahead) and it revolves around dragons and ancient chinese culture with supernatural on the side. If it interests you, I'll PM you and give all you need to sort out whether you would want to partake in this or not. 

I look forward to hear from you!

You can go ahead and PM me, I'm on every day so I'll be here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back