• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Long-Term Roleplay Partner Search (BxB) (plot included)

LiarLiar

The Albatross
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, I'm 21 looking for other 18+ roleplayers. Please do not message me for any reason if you are under 18! I am looking for a semi-literate to literate partner (Anywhere from a few sentences at the absolute minimum to going past the character limit). BxB for this plot please! I'm really craving a dark horror Hollywood genre lol

Plot:
Character A (me) is a popstar drowning in their mental illness behind closed doors. Character B (you) is their manager/publicist that A is completely in love (and obsessed) with. One day, B approaches A with a problem. They've gotten themselves in over their head in a crime they never even committed on purpose (you can pick what). A, simply thrilled to be the one that B turned to, is all too happy to be roped into the mess. However, as soon as A is included, B realizes he's only made things messier and dug himself into a deeper hole. Would love to make this a romance rp where their dynamic just makes things worse and worse.

My Character (click here!)

*On a side note, I'm also looking for Helluva Boss roleplays if you're interested

Rules:
-18+ characters and 18+ role players ONLY
-semi lit or literate unless otherwise specified.
-communicate (please no ghosting. just tell me if you're bored), but do not spam me several times a day for a reply.
-3rd person POV
-do NOT leave all the planning and side characters to me, we have to both contribute
-if using an OC, you don’t need a full wiki but you MUST at least be able to tell me about their personality

Thank you for taking the time to read all this. Feel free to DM me or reply if you think we'd be a good match!

Last edited:
hey! i’m interested in this plot, though i just joined this website and don’t know how to DM. i’ve been rping on other sites and apps for 7+ years and am and adult ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back