• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-term Pokemon Romance 1on1 RP?

No, I'm willing to do two seperate roleplays with you if you want. :D Although.. I'm better at roleplaying Touko, so perhaps I'll roleplay her, while roleplaying a male for the other for you?

Role as in, do you want to play as the Trainer or the Villain? And sure I can play male. Oh, by the way, care to shoot me a PM? I think it'd be better to discuss/plan there and maybe get started on the RP soon. c:

I think they have a emulator for Mac as well, but that's unfortunate to hear you can't download it. I still have working copies of Red and Blue, however I lack the device to play them. xD

I don't have a solid plot, but if you're still looking for a partner, let me know. Pokemon is my favorite fandom, not to mention my childhood!

I'd be elated to brainstorm a story with you!

Bump

~ Willing to do more OC x OC of these kind:

Champion x Trainer

Breeder x Champion

~ Also is looking for some who is willing to do Canon x OC?

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this one ORAS ship that I would like to rp

Hardenshipping

:3

But we can also do pokemon x pokemon

@FandomTrash aaah sadly I don't know Archie's or Maxie's personality well enough to RP that uvu I'm sorry

and sure pokemon x pokemon is fine with me! I never roleplayed that before haha

If anyone else is still looking, I would love to do a Pokemon Romance RP with original characters! I think it'd be cool if they started out as both new trainers around the age of 16-18 though. Anyone else that is interested, feel free to PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back