• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partners! *Anime/Game Fandoms* Always Open!

NoxFeratu

Nobody in Particular

Hey! Hi! Hello! Allo! Bonjour!

I am in search for Roleplay Partners because!... In all honestly I'm just bored--

So, Here's a list, If you want to do some, cool, if not. Not as cool.

I only ask you
reply frequently and tell me if there's going to be a period when you can't post. Another thing NO ONE LINERS, must be a paragraph or so. I don't write a novel either but don't half ass, writers block I understand but it can't always be occurring.

MxM, MxF, FxF

I'm fine with them all! c:

//Also don't forget I'm open to suggestions, maybe there's a series I couldn't think of, so ask if you don't like any of these and I might agree to another fandom//

Anime:

Tokyo Ghoul

Code Geass

Pokemon

Ao No Exorcist

Baka & Test

Soul Eater

Sword Art Online

Seraph of The End

Durarara

Games:

Persona 3/4/5

Devil Survivor 1/2

Shin Megami Tensei IV

DanganRonpa 1/2

Fire Emblem: Awakening

Fire Emblem: Fates (IF)

The World Ends With You

BlazBlue

XBlaze

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm new but I would love some sort of Pokemon Game (something I am looking for). Would love to help create if interested. Always best to get in on the ground floor.

Tokyo Ghoul was an awesome show. I've never tried to role play it, but it sounds interesting. Do you maybe have ideas for how you'd like to go about it?

LaReyna said:
Tokyo Ghoul was an awesome show. I've never tried to role play it, but it sounds interesting. Do you maybe have ideas for how you'd like to go about it?
Care to Pm me to discuss it? c:

Any Room for a Soul Eater RP? I've tried a few times to get one started up couldn't find enough interest in my other forums

Users who are viewing this thread

Back