• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partner

lashton

inactive
So, hi! I'm gonna make this short and sweet, so hope this doesn't take long.

My name is Logan. I've been on RpN for about three months, but I've been a fan of roleplaying for a while. I love roleplaying, and it's one of my favorite things to do. I roleplay about six different things, and they are

• Percy Jackson
  • Supernatural (The TV series)
  • 5 Seconds of Summer
  • Divergent
  • Hunger Games
  • And AU storyline of things

I like to do 5 Seconds of Summer roleplays the most, but we can do any of my other ones if you wish.

I love long descriptive roleplays, and I just can't do one liner roleplays. I can't. It is physically impossible for me to do it. My responses will normally take me from half an hour to two hours to write, depending on how long the replies are. Mind you, I'm doing this from my phone, so it takes me longer to do than on my computer.

One thing that I will not tolerate is you controlling my character. You do that; immediately piss me off. Other than that, there isn't much that annoys me.

I'm a sucker for drama, so if you think things are getting a bit too dramatic, just tell me. I'll tone it down a bit.

That's about it. If you wanna rp with me, then either pm me with a bit about yourself and what you want to roleplay, or just reply here with the same thing. Thanks!

Percy Jackson would interest me! Did you have any ideas for what you wanted to do?

I'm in university and my break's over soon, but I'll try to reply once a day once the initial rush of moving countries, settling in again, etc has died out.

I usually RP casual, but have no issues with descriptive rp's too. I can has out a good few paragraphs if I'm given enough to work with. I love drama and romance, so you don't have to worry about it getting too intense. I just wanted to ask you are you looking for OC's in the universe or Canon/Canon? If we're doing OC, I would prefer to play a female character. :)

I don't mind any type of pairing. M/M, M/F, F/F. Everything's cool for me.

Other than that...hmm, I can't think of much else to add at the moment, but if you're interested feel free to ask me a few questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
shaku1347 said:
Percy Jackson would interest me! Did you have any ideas for what you wanted to do?
I'm in university and my break's over soon, but I'll try to reply once a day once the initial rush of moving countries, settling in again, etc has died out.

I usually RP casual, but have no issues with descriptive rp's too. I can has out a good few paragraphs if I'm given enough to work with. I love drama and romance, so you don't have to worry about it getting too intense. I just wanted to ask you are you looking for OC's in the universe or Canon/Canon? If we're doing OC, I would prefer to play a female character. :)

I don't mind any type of pairing. M/M, M/F, F/F. Everything's cool for me.

Other than that...hmm, I can't think of much else to add at the moment, but if you're interested feel free to ask me a few questions.
I am totally interested in an rp with you! And one storyline that I use quite often is a few years after the war with Gaea is over, and life has gone back to normal. It doesn't have a specific storyline, but if you want to add to it, we can totally do that.

And I typically do doubling, and it's usually OC/Canon pairings. I typically do FXF pairs, but if you wanna do anything else I'm totally cool with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back