• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partner Search [ Always Open ]

Jase Raveaux]@[URL="https://www.rpnation.com/members/ephemeral-epiphany.47081/ said:
Ephemeral Epiphany[/URL]
Hey I've got an idea for a Dragon Age RP if you were at all interested.
Hello! Thank you for responding! I"ll PM you in a few moments. I've been dying for a good Dragon Age style roleplay.

TheOnlyCatbug said:
I can do Fallout...
Thing is my character won't be... um... normal. xD
Thanks for responding! Normal can be boring, so, sometimes different is good! I'll PM you - I'm curious to see what this said character is like.

[QUOTE="Bumbling Bee]
I'd be interested in Fallout~! :)

[/QUOTE]
Thank you for responding. I'll PM you in a moment!

Hello there :) I took the liberty of PM'ing you myself if you didn't mind.. Multiple things caught my eye and I'm willing to discuss :)

I'd be interested in post-apocalyptic ANYTHING. The Walking Dead and Fear the Walking Dead are two of my favorite shows. :P Or Mad Maz-esque. Send me a PM if you're still looking for partners and we can chat some!

I am quite interested in the Mafia x enemy pairing and have come up with a few ideas as well, if you are still looking for a partner.

I'd love to participate in an RP with you. If you're currently free, then feel free to shoot me a PM, there's nothing better than discussing a possibly plot, eh?

[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]Fantasy - Castles, Mages, Dragons, oh my!

[/QUOTE]
Konnichiwa~ I'd really like to rp with you. I like to create vivid scenes as well that I go into detail so much that I have limit myself sometimes xD

If you're still up for partners... I'm here :3

Last edited by a moderator:
As you can see by the name. I would love to do a Dragon Age roleplay and I'm also interested in a Fallout. It would be great if its a m/m roleplay.

Hello, I am interested in either doing the PrincessxKnight/Bodyguard or the Mage one. If you can let me know which one you want to do, that'll be great.

Looking for another partner? We have a lot of similar RP desires so I'd love to discuss possible plots with you!

Things that specifically catch my eye:

Post-Apocalyptic (nuclear fallout, zombies, Mad Max, oh my!)

Futuristic Sci-FI (Very interested!)

Modern (if the tale is interesting enough)

PM me if I catch your eye and we can chat!

Hi there!

You look pretty swamped with pms and replies, but I'd love to do something along the lines of a mxm Prince X servant if you're interested.

I'm sort of desperate for partners, so if you want, you can pm me. And we can discuss the details.

I'm interested in a romance, or perhaps a childhood best friend x childhood bestfriend or single mom/dad x single person roleplay.

[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]

Hello everyone! Recently, I've gotten back into RpNation and I have been craving some good role-plays. This will be my master-post when it comes to looking for partners. My previous one was limited (when I posted it a long while ago) and this one will constantly be updated.

• latest

Feel free to call me Eph for the sake of having an out of character name. I'm a 19 year old dude who currently is a student that is out for the summer months. Thus I have a bunch of free time on my hands. And I couldn't think of another way to spend my time aside from writing with people who are just as passionate about it as I am.

Some pointless information: I enjoy tea, video games, horror movies, and very cheesy pick-up lines every so often. Also - I have one dog who is basically my child. I do a lot of writing on my own personal stories as well as shit-posting on Tumblr in between periods of writer's block.

I'm always up for getting to know people - especially those who I have the pleasure to write with. If you need to talk about anything what so ever I'm always ready to sit down and listen.

[tab=Pot of Plots]

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]

Hello everyone! Recently, I've gotten back into RpNation and I have been craving some good role-plays. This will be my master-post when it comes to looking for partners. My previous one was limited (when I posted it a long while ago) and this one will constantly be updated.

• latest

Feel free to call me Eph for the sake of having an out of character name. I'm a 19 year old dude who currently is a student that is out for the summer months. Thus I have a bunch of free time on my hands. And I couldn't think of another way to spend my time aside from writing with people who are just as passionate about it as I am.

Some pointless information: I enjoy tea, video games, horror movies, and very cheesy pick-up lines every so often. Also - I have one dog who is basically my child. I do a lot of writing on my own personal stories as well as shit-posting on Tumblr in between periods of writer's block.

I'm always up for getting to know people - especially those who I have the pleasure to write with. If you need to talk about anything what so ever I'm always ready to sit down and listen.

[tab=Pot of Plots]

[/QUOTE]
I would love to do the prince/princess RP with you.[/tab][/tab]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back