• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Long-Term Partner Search [ Always Open ]

Sole Survivor

Roll for Initiative
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello everyone! Recently, I've gotten back into RpNation and I have been craving some good role-plays. This will be my master-post when it comes to looking for partners. My previous one was limited (when I posted it a long while ago) and this one will constantly be updated.

• latest

Feel free to call me Eph for the sake of having an out of character name. I'm a 19 year old dude who currently is a student that is out for the summer months. Thus I have a bunch of free time on my hands. And I couldn't think of another way to spend my time aside from writing with people who are just as passionate about it as I am.

Some pointless information: I enjoy tea, video games, horror movies, and very cheesy pick-up lines every so often. Also - I have one dog who is basically my child. I do a lot of writing on my own personal stories as well as shit-posting on Tumblr in between periods of writer's block.

I'm always up for getting to know people - especially those who I have the pleasure to write with. If you need to talk about anything what so ever I'm always ready to sit down and listen.

[tab=Pot of Plots][/tab]

RIPSaidCone said:
Hi! I'd be down for Teacher x Student's Parent and Princess x Knight!
Thank you for responding! I'll PM you in a moment.

Hello!

I'm really interested in the princess x knight pairing. I'm new here so I cannot message you myself. Let me know if you're still interesting in doing that pairing! Thank you

redletalis said:
Still looking? I could probably go for most of your pairings. Please let me know! :)
Thank you for responding! I'll PM you in one moment.

twiisted said:
Hello!
I'm really interested in the princess x knight pairing. I'm new here so I cannot message you myself. Let me know if you're still interesting in doing that pairing! Thank you
Thank you for responding! I'll be glad to PM you and I'm always willing to do that one. It's one of my favorites.

Hello there!

That Prince/Princess x Knight/Bodyguard pairing certainly interests me //and I'm fond of this particular pairing.

But, I am also open to; God/Godess x Human and Mafia Boss x Enemy's Child.

Hey, so I saw your page and found it pretty interesting, was wondering if your free to RP with me and have some fun!

Apologies all! I had to step away from my computer for a time.

ArcticJunky said:
Hey, there-- I believe we had a roleplay together some time ago, but it never quite worked out due to scheduling. I'd absolutely love to attempt a Fear the Walking Dead / Walking Dead-style roleplay with you if you're willing.
Thanks for responding! I'm so sorry - I remember that. I was in the process of getting back to our roleplay, but when I moved I got carried away. I wasn't sure if you would want to continue it still. But maybe we could try again? Now that I have time I can work around almost any schedule. I'll PM you about it.

Aukanai said:
Hello there!
That Prince/Princess x Knight/Bodyguard pairing certainly interests me //and I'm fond of this particular pairing.

But, I am also open to; God/Godess x Human and Mafia Boss x Enemy's Child.
Thanks for responding! I'd be interested in all of those! I'll PM you to work out the details on which you would want to do.

[QUOTE="Tobi McCaliastar]Hey, so I saw your page and found it pretty interesting, was wondering if your free to RP with me and have some fun!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for responding! I'd love to roleplay with you. I'll PM you in a moment!

Hey if you don't mind another teacher x single parent I would like to roleplay that with you. To make it somewhat different from your other teacher x parent that I saw above, do you mind if we do a young teacher x guardian (older sister of child)? I'm thinking something quite similar to your Can't Do It On My Own plot.

Kattz said:
Hey if you don't mind another teacher x single parent I would like to roleplay that with you. To make it somewhat different from your other teacher x parent that I saw above, do you mind if we do a young teacher x guardian (older sister of child)? I'm thinking something quite similar to your Can't Do It On My Own plot.
I wouldn't mind doing that at all. It would add a nice twist to the general idea! I'll PM you so that we can work out the details.

If you're still looking, I'm interested in the Teacher x Parent pairing. Or any pairing from the Modern/Realistic (life as we know it) type genre. :3

I want to get into doubling and practice with it, like you said it offers so much depth and development opportunities too.

I'd be down for most of your pairings (except the merman). I'm in the mood for an MxM

So if you're not too swamped, send a PM my way, eh?

Koala said:
If you're still looking, I'm interested in the Teacher x Parent pairing. Or any pairing from the Modern/Realistic (life as we know it) type genre. :3
I want to get into doubling and practice with it, like you said it offers so much depth and development opportunities too.
I'm always looking for partners! The more the merrier that is! I'll send a PM to you in one moment.

Vlass said:
I'd be down for most of your pairings (except the merman). I'm in the mood for an MxM
So if you're not too swamped, send a PM my way, eh?
PM shot to you just now!

Hi there! I'd be totally down for a Fallout RP, I've played New Vegas and four mostly and some of three. ^_^

Hello! I noticed the pairing Merman x Human and I couldn't help but contact you. At the moment I'm doing a lot of MxF RPs, so it would be nice to do a MxM one if you're still interested. Thank you, have a nice day!

[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]
Mafia Boss x Enemy's Child/Spouse ☼☼☼☼☼

[/QUOTE]
I would loveeeeeeee to do this plot with you! If you wouldn't mind playing a MXF, if I were to be playing the female enemy's child? If not, Nevermind:)

SoraSama14 said:
Hi there! I'd be totally down for a Fallout RP, I've played New Vegas and four mostly and some of three. ^_^
Thank you for responding! I'd absolutely love to plot something Fallout based with you! I'll PM you in a few moments.

Mintymallow said:
Hello! I noticed the pairing Merman x Human and I couldn't help but contact you. At the moment I'm doing a lot of MxF RPs, so it would be nice to do a MxM one if you're still interested. Thank you, have a nice day!
Thank you for responding! Doing a MxM Merman x Human sounds like a ball. I'll PM you in a few moments.

xxbetaspiritxx said:
I would loveeeeeeee to do this plot with you! If you wouldn't mind playing a MXF, if I were to be playing the female enemy's child? If not, Nevermind:)
Hello! And thanks for responding! I'd love to do that with you. Give me one moment to PM and we can work out the details.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]Romance - Plots based on romance being the main objective. ☼☼☼
Horror - I love a good cliche here and there. ☼☼

Post-Apocalyptic - I love zombies and nuclear fallout. ☼☼☼☼☼

Futuristic / Sci- Fi - Cyborgs, Synths, and Space! Aliens are the best. ☼☼☼

Modern - Life as we know it. ☼☼☼

Action - Kicking butt and loud explosions. ☼☼☼

Fantasy - Castles, Mages, Dragons, oh my! ☼☼☼☼☼

[/QUOTE]
Prince/Princess x Knight/Bodyguard ☼☼☼☼☼
Prince/Princess x Servant ☼☼☼

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Ephemeral Epiphany]Assassin/Hitman x Target ☼☼

[/QUOTE]
Mermaid/Merman x Human ☼☼☼☼☼
Mermaid/Merman x Pirate ☼☼☼

Alien (Humanoid )x Human ☼☼☼

Serial Killer x Victim ☼☼

Infected (Typically Zombie) Person x Non-Infected Person (Maybe One is immune but can still spread the virus through saliva or blood contact?) ☼☼☼

God/Goddess x Human ☼☼

Teacher x Student's Parent ☼☼☼☼☼

Single Mom/Single Dad x Single Person ☼☼☼

Country Girl/Boy x City Girl/Boy ☼☼☼☼

Naive Rich Kid x Rebellious Poor Kid ☼☼

Angel x Non-Believer ☼☼☼☼

Trophy Wife/Husband x Sprouse's Brother/Sister ☼☼☼☼

Mafia Boss x Enemy's Child/Spouse ☼☼☼☼☼

Childhood Best Friend x Childhood Best Friend ☼☼☼

Best Friend x Other Best Friend's Brother/Sister ☼☼☼☼

[/QUOTE]
Hey, I'd loooove to RP with you! Here's what I'm interested in. I hope to hear from you soon!

I'm interested in a couple of these! I'll whip up a list as I read through:

Mermaid/Merman x Human

Alien (Humanoid )x Human

Serial Killer x Victim

Single Mom/Single Dad x Single Person

Country Girl/Boy x City Girl/Boy

Trophy Wife/Husband x Sprouse's Brother/Sister

Or maybe something The Walking Dead Related.

IndianaJones said:
Hey, I'd loooove to RP with you! Here's what I'm interested in. I hope to hear from you soon!

That's quite a list! Thank you for responding though! I'll PM you so we can pick one of those!

Sirius1023 said:
I'm interested in a couple of these! I'll whip up a list as I read through:
Mermaid/Merman x Human

Alien (Humanoid )x Human

Serial Killer x Victim

Single Mom/Single Dad x Single Person

Country Girl/Boy x City Girl/Boy

Trophy Wife/Husband x Sprouse's Brother/Sister

Or maybe something The Walking Dead Related.
Thank you for responding! Another list! I'll PM you so that we can pick something to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back