• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Loki x OC

Blossom Pegasi

Likes to roleplay Marvel
I am looking to do a roleplay involving Loki (me) and an OC (one of your characters).

Mature content is ok but ask me more details on what I find acceptable because I do have certain clean standards even within mature content.

I roleplay in paragraph/multiple paragraph format like that of a story. I DO NOT DO SCRIPT.

Settings are negotiable.

WolfOfProphecys said:
Could I do this with you?
Sure :)

Nerdygeekflower said:
Hey, Would you like to do Loki / other Marvel character as in one he is not with in the normal MCU ?
That could be fun. Who did you have in mind?

[QUOTE="Binnie Ryman]I have a plot in mind for a Loki X OC role play. I've been looking for someone to RP with?

[/QUOTE]
Sure what did you have in mind?

[QUOTE="Blossom Pegasi]Sure :)

That could be fun. Who did you have in mind?

Sure what did you have in mind?

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking maybe Loki gets banished to earth and he meets a woman. I was thinking it take place in England (because I'm obsessed with Downton Abbey and I like my character to be the daughter of an Earl.)

Ah

[QUOTE="Binnie Ryman]I was thinking maybe Loki gets banished to earth and he meets a woman. I was thinking it take place in England (because I'm obsessed with Downton Abbey and I like my character to be the daughter of an Earl.)

[/QUOTE]
, kind of what like what happened to Thor in the first movie but different circumstances. That could be fun. :)

[QUOTE="Binnie Ryman]Glad you like it.

[/QUOTE]
Alright so I am kind of new to this site. Do we do the rp here or . . . ?

We also need to discuss a few tiny details.

[QUOTE="Binnie Ryman]No. We could either do it through PM or you can create a thread under one-one-one roles plays.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, ok. Can you send me a PM? We can talk more there. :)

OMGSH

You would be willing to play Loki for My OC?

Well...If you are still open..

PM me if you still are!

I'm very interested, have never tried out any of my OC's before. I have several. I'm 26, I study and teach in Classic English Literature so I am an experienced writer and Rp with deep stories and Mature content. Let me know if you're still interested. I don't know if this post is still available. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back