Lock Down - Interest Check/Plot Planning

RimedInsanity

The President’s daughter has been kidnapped. As guards or inmates of this Max 5 Security Prison, it is your job to find her and bring her back alive. The President is offering a $10,000* reward to bring her home safe and sound. There, however, a few challenges: there is no back up coming; the prison you are at – is in space; and finally, although the prison is in lock down, inmates have gotten out of their cells and are now roaming around the prison.

Are you ready to save the President’s daughter?

*US Dollars

This can be changed and edited. I am up for any thing that you might want to add or change. This is still a work in progress, which is why I put it up here. Suggestions are always welcome. ^^ If you're interested, please reply below!

~Rim

[Edit] Dammit, I didn't notice it was Lockdown rp... Okay, I am interested.

Okay... I might be misunderstanding some things... But why would president's daughter be kidnapped and brought to the prison? If she is president's daughter why is there only 10 000$ reward? Why would The President entrust his daughter to some prison guards (and inmates?!) and not secret service?

P.S: I am asking these questions just to help you figure out a solid idea for the rp. Even though they might seem random to you... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah, I don't really remmember the plot but can just watch it again. Should we use characters from the original storyline (cannon ones) or ignore them and go with OCs?

So... How about we actually try doing some plot planning? Like for the first time in the history of freeform roleplaying... xD

xD That might be a good idea. Haha.

Here's a basic question to get us going: Are we starting off at the Prison or just arriving at the Prison?

I think this should depend on OCs... Hey, what if there is a group of "badass" people (aka mercenaries) hired by the president? Other roles are still availible but these guys could be the only ones who start outside the prison (on a shuttle?).

Haha. Alright.

This roleplay will be up this weekend. I'm way to busy with work at the moment. But glad to know people are interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back