• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

hxllywoods

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hallo everyone... I am back on this site again with a new craving for rps ^.^

to introduce myself, i go by lizzy, i'm 19. my timezone is est! i work & go to school, but i aim to be fairly consistent. sometimes i get sidetracked by life and such but i do my best.

i roleplayed quite often when i was younger, but i'm really looking to get back into it. with the downfall of shamchat and such, i have not been able to properly find roleplays, but i'm hoping i can really hit it off with someone.

so, about my roleplaying...

i. I'm a literate roleplayer, in 3rd person, & i try to get at least 1 paragraph per reply. i always try to match your lengths. i am not strict at all about sentence length, just don't do one liners. i'm quite the casual roleplayer, so don't stress out about trying to impress me with anything. the only thing i really care about is your responses being thought out. i can provide writing samples if needed.

ii. please be 18+, as i like to delve into more mature topics.

iii. ooc plotting and talk helps me better get a grip of you and i's interpretations of the events of our roleplay and our characters. headcanons, spur of the moment ideas, etc... it makes it a lot of fun.

iv. let me know what you're comfortable with/uncomfortable with before we start so we're both comfortable! i'm okay with most dark topics but if you aren't, i don't want you upset you!

we can double up on roleplays so we each get what we want, or we can try to incorporate both of what we're looking for into one rp, either one works with me!

i can do oc x oc , cc x cc , or oc x cc. whatever you want, i'm most likely cool with as long as it seems interesting for me.

for my fandoms, i really only have a few that i want to roleplay from, that being sonic, naruto, and jujutsu kaisen. i can discuss my plots that i have in my head for the ships i like, but i also can play any other characters + my ocs :]

i'm really really into jujutsu kaisen atm !!! i have a good sonic roleplay going right now, so i don't need that right now ! jjk ppl please hit me up ...

sonic
characters i can play: silver, shadow, sonic. i can probably try to do other characters too, but those ones i know i can do for sure! i have 2 ocs that i would like to explore as well.

the main ship i'm looking to roleplay is shadilver (shadow x silver).

naruto
characters i can play: itachi, kakashi, sasuke, hashirama, madara. i can attempt other characters. i have 2 ocs for this also!

the main ship i'm looking to roleplay is kisaita (kisame x itachi).

jjk
characters i can play: gojo, inumaki, or yuuta. i can attempt other characters! i don't have any ocs for this fandom yet, unfortunately. will update if i do make some!

(i have watched up to season 2 & i am currently reading the manga!)

ships i'm looking to roleplay: satosugu (gojo x geto) , nanago (nanami x gojo) , or inuokko. (i am a multishipper so i'm good with most pairings...)

i hope this catches someone's attention! please, feel free to reach out. have a great day!

Last edited:
Hi! Are you still looking for some sonic stuff ? I'm open to your ocs or a canon character if you'd rather do that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back