• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lizard's Shout

Lotusy said:
Alright, guys, I guess it's about time to start! I'll send the intro post in a bit, but for now, let's get things sorted. I'm splitting off Rosa, and Guillermo and Oliver, so do two people want me to start the interaction?
Could I take an interaction for Carlos, if it's not too late to ask for one

Last edited by a moderator:
GingerBread said:
Could I take an interaction for Carlos, if it's not too late to ask for one
Sure! I might actually split off Oliver from Guillermo after the first post, so we'll see. I could take one more person!

And everyone else, don't be shy! Find someone to start with, too!

Lotusy said:
Sure! I might actually split off Oliver from Guillermo after the first post, so we'll see. I could take one more person!
And everyone else, don't be shy! Find someone to start with, too!
Well If anyone else wants to interact with Carlos they're free to. You were just making the offer and I was seeing if I could take it. Since no one else seemed to be saying anything.

But I'll be happy interacting with anyone, I like the look of all characters in this Rp. Well all but one *Cough*Steve*Cough* :P

GingerBread said:
Well If anyone else wants to interact with Carlos they're free to. You were just making the offer and I was seeing if I could take it. Since no one else seemed to be saying anything.
But I'll be happy interacting with anyone, I like the look of all characters in this Rp. Well all but one *Cough*Steve*Cough* :P
You can interact with pip.

GingerBread said:
I think I should Post first, Because Pip is more likely to go to Carlos than the other way around, right?
Yeah pip would come to Carlos, Carlos would have no reason to go to pip, unless he has a job for her.

AtlasAtrium said:
geh, typos where you leave out a negative are the worst >_>
Yea. It's the difference between, "Could you bite my head off?" and "Could you not bite me head off?"

Wait we started?

I was busy preventing the one thousand year war Lotus and Ginger would start in the future, thank god for time travel :P

LokiofSP said:
Wait we started?
I was busy preventing the one thousand year war Lotus and Ginger would start in the future, thank god for time travel :P
You'll never keep down the British empire!

God save the Queen!

GingerBread said:
Lies. The British empire can never be defeated so long as we have our secret weapon. Tea!
Well America has the only tea that matters!

Depression and loneliness ;-;

LiberTEA

You didn't list Morgan or Mary in your interactions list you jerk

LokiofSP said:
Also, @Lotusy where exactly is Rosa? Just want to make sure both my characters are set of into their own interactions
Rosa can be wherever you want, since a second person didn't want to sign up, I'll throw her wherever you like.

Hey, @MTchaos1134, when I checked back on Pip's character sheet, and saw your latest post, I need to ask something. Specifically, what other specieis are in Pip? Too many would be too powerful, of course, and if she can scale walls like that, you probably need to throw it in the physiology.

Lotusy said:
Hey, @MTchaos1134, when I checked back on Pip's character sheet, and saw your latest post, I need to ask something. Specifically, what other specieis are in Pip? Too many would be too powerful, of course, and if she can scale walls like that, you probably need to throw it in the physiology.
It's sloth, she is a mix of three or four, If you want I will put it down in my cs.

MTchaos1134 said:
It's sloth, she is a mix of three or four, If you want I will put it down in my cs.
Yes please, it's why I asked. I think it would be best to know instead of suddenly surprising the other RPers at times when it may not be convenient.

Lotusy said:
Yes please, it's why I asked. I think it would be best to know instead of suddenly surprising the other RPers at times when it may not be convenient.
Alright, I'll put them all down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back