• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lizard's Shout

Carlos stood up from his seat as egas punched Guillermo, causing him to collapse to the ground in a head of bones. Carlos had a gun appear in his hand, not intending to use it, because he knew that it was unlikely to work anyway, but hoped that the intimidation would be enough to get Egas to leave. "Excuse me, but you have been asked to leave. You're a being a public nuisance by screaming and shouting in here. And I can't become a great mechanic if I go deaf because of the sounds that you intend of having screech out of your speaker thingy" Carlos noticed everyone else was throwing stuff at Edgas, but decided not to join in, since he wasn't strong enough to lift up a table or anything, so he'd only have Jam to throw. He moved his gun to his other hand before shoving it through one of his belt loops, trying to make it obvious that he had a gun. "I'd rather we didn't have to get violent, even after you've assulted someone for telling you that your music box was malfunctioning or whatever. If you leave quietly I could try to fix it for you so it can actually play music"

@Lotusy @metalcity @GingerBread @Magical Squid Senpai @AtlasAtrium @MTchaos1134

Morgan sat there with a hand over his heart as he took deep breaths, he then turned to Rosa with tears coming up in his eyes, "He...He called me a boardie. Does this mean I'm finally one of you? Can I speak Spanish? Does this mean I get the good salsa now...I...I am so happy right now." He exited the car and headed to the cantina with open arms. Once he stepped inside he hugged Egas despite the thrown objects, "Thank you so much..." He then let go, stood on a table and raised both arms. He spoke with a heavy Irish accent, "Hola peoples! Mi nombre es Morgan, y...Uh...Viva la Mexico or something, I'm one of you now!"

@Lotusy @GingerBread @metalcity @Magical Squid Senpai

Alex gasped at the negative out cry towards the Kpop, making him nervously raise his hand "I kinda actually maybe like this music, I would be so up for dancing and keeping this music going. Its like, best music ever....so many cute boys...." Alex started to drool as he thought of the innocent korean boys dancing for him. Alex quickly shook his head as he stood up, he turned to Chris "Could you like, please be kinder to the bringer of good music please?" Alex asked, still nervously as he wasn't sure if people would react negatively to his suggestion.

@Magical Squid Senpai @Lotusy @MTchaos1134 @LokiofSP @GingerBread @AtlasAtrium

Egas stood quietly with his confident, tomato smeared face as the silence pervaded... until shit start flying at him. As he was bowled over by a table, a jar of salsa smashed open on it, getting all over the young K-poper. "Oh, my beautiful hair!" He screamed, getting up and flailing around wildly, until Carlos finally pointed a gun at him. "What the hell are you thinking, Bordie? I swear, I'll rek-" Before he could respond, Egas was suddenly pulled into a hug by Morgan. "Ohmygod, you're ruining my costume!" He shrieked, but there was nothing he could really do. "Get off!"

Meanwhile, Guillermo was still busy picking his pieces up after getting smashed apart by Egas. As the k-poper was knocked over and assaulted with all sorts of objects, Guillermo nodded in satisfaction. "Serves that mijo right," he muttered, before screwing his right arm into its socket. Suddenly, the chair Pip threw came out of the blue, crashing straight into him. "Ay Dios mío!" He yelled as his skull sailed off into the crowd.

As for Egas, he finally had enough of all the negative backlash to his music. Furious with his ruined hair, aching joints, and the goddamn irish guy hugging him, Egas's face turned a ghastly shade of red again. In his fury, the boy barely even hear Alex try to defend him, and by that time it was too late. The humiliation, flying objects, and the fact that the people somehow didn't like K-pop had pushed him to the brink. "Fine," he snarled under his breath. "You all had this coming to you." He inhaled sharply, before releasing a screech of devastating proportions. Most people would hear a deafening keening wail, others would be brought to their knees, but oddly enough, one mariachi player fiddling around in the corner of the cantina was unaffected. The screech traveled farther, smashing half of the salsa jars and the patron's mugs, blowing up most of the light fixtures, and even twisting alot of the woodwork in the cantina, breaking tables and snapping the counter in two. Finally, the whole back wall of the cantina collapsed, and in the distance, the guild shack fell over. Only after the flying skull of Guillermo hit his head did Egas stop his screech, inhaling with ragged breaths as if he was about to cry. "You bordies are crazy!" He shouted, before shoving Morgan off of him and running out of the cantina. He blew right past a confused Rosa, and out of the blue, a tired-looking lady in gray snatched him into a van, driving off.

As Rosa finally recovered from her shock, she stepped apprehensively into the cantina, only to find it wrecked to shit, with the guild shack destroyed in the background. "Damn," she muttered, "What the hell was that?"

@Magical Squid Senpai @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @LokiofSP @metalcity

(Alright, feel free to split off now, first mandatory event is over. That's probably the only one I'll even pull you all in for, and that's just to set up that Egas is an asshole. Have fun!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Carlos dropped to his knees and slammed his hand over his ears as Egas unleashed an ear piercing screech, dropping his gun and causing it to fire into his shoe again, missing his foot by an inch. Only when Egas left did He stand back up and took his hands away from his ears though a faint ringing sound stayed. "Mawp. Mawp" Carlos shook his head and turned around to see the damage that Egas had caused.

@Lotusy @Magical Squid Senpai @MTchaos1134 @GingerBread @LokiofSP @metalcity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back