Living For Tomorrow

I will continue fleshing out the world as more people join, if you have any ideas you would like put into action send me a message, more than happy for constructive input and help on designing a detailed world for this RP.

@SetMeFree @Alivia

Do you guys have any ideas where you would like it to be set? I was thinking in and around some major city in America that is in proximity to both urban landscapes and country farms etc, so we get a bit of variety. Any suggestions?

Secondly the way I saw it, I was going to post a longer initial post for my character, surrounding the day of the outbreak then fast forward a few months of survival to when it is truly the apocalypse and then go from there. Would you both be up for that? because it would only really work if we agree on the timeline. I just thought it would really help make the world seem realistic and show good contrast/character development between our characters pre and post apocalypse.

this is just my thinking, more than open to your thoughts :)

ahkay cool, I hadn't heard from anyone in a while and was worried, hopefully SetMeFree comes back on at some point. I'm not in a hurry or anything, just wanted to make sure we kept in contact as I'm really excited to do this RP with this group of Writer's

Excited ti get the RP going. I keep adding to my opening post, its getting a little lengthy (3 pages in microsoft word) haha.

Hahaha fair enough. Nice to hear. Im just waiting to hear back from the last girl, haven't heard from her in almost a weak so if it gets to the weekend and still nothing, we might just start and she can join later if she wants

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

KaiaWolf said:
Wow, this sounds awesome. Is there still space?
I think so, however we are waiting for another character to confirm they are still in and Novacain, the author, is away for the weekend.

I'm sure your welcome to submit a character and moccasins will read it when he gets back. I think we are even boy girl ratio. Take a look at the characters that have been accepted to get an idea.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

KaiaWolf said:
Okay, no prob. I can wait
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah i'm not sure what's happening with this RP yet, haven't heard back from people, and I'm extremely busy with uni work at the moment. Feel free to submit a character if you like and I'll let you know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back