• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Little Red and The Big Bad Wolf.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
*Semi-Lit. Writer looking for just the same.
*Im here way too often, and get excited when someone takes an actual interest in writing with me long term.

Help me, turn this idea into a new long term modern classic. Help me, dive deep into the years before technology and tell a story as old as time.

Help me, find romance, pain, anguish, violence and death. On the darkened forest floor.

Help me.*

Hello there, your premise has a lot of potential. I'd love to explore the possibilities over discord (cunning.delineation#9496) if you're available.
Sorry lovely, not a huge discord fan. Usually just write here.

Hi there! I think this has slot of potential!
Message me if you're still looking for a partner! (:

I tend towards werewolf and shapeshifter characters anyway XD

Kinda similar, though I don't have much info on how your world works with these things... ^^;

I tend towards werewolf and shapeshifter characters anyway XD

Kinda similar, though I don't have much info on how your world works with these things... ^^;
More than welcome to message me so we can talk more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back