• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ little playground ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ (desperate for a good Jeff the Killer)

Still looking for someone who wants to write JTK.
Someone who wants to put his time in a passionate, detailed and very long-term storyline with the focus on personality, deep dedication and loyality between the characters.
Someone who wants to take away the focus from JTK's appearance - to actual character- and world development. Someone who is sick of the so-called 0815-hot-anime-emo-teen-crush and is not scared to write someone who has greasy hair, smells bad and wears damaged clothes - a character who lives up to his name Jeff the KILLER. Someone who's not afraid to write a JTK who is actually weird, strange and has a morally grey mindset. Someone who actually wants to think about the ways how he would react to difficult situations, and wants to delve deep into his mindset and also wants to develop his personality, and mindset even further. Someone who is as PASSIONATE about the characters, and JTK in general, just like me. All that in a survival, run-away storyline with many obstacles and situation, where the characters have to show, how much the other one REALLY means to them. Of course you have to be of age for this. Canon x OC. I would write the OC.

Last edited:
bump
tumblr_mx6rf1wkY71t3k80no1_250.gif

I do hope you don't mind me asking, but do you happen to have any other fabdoms abime wise you are into? I'm interested, I just am unfamilair with your current craving and fandom you seek, so I wanted to ask.

I do hope you don't mind me asking, but do you happen to have any other fabdoms abime wise you are into? I'm interested, I just am unfamilair with your current craving and fandom you seek, so I wanted to ask.
First page, every character I like and want to play against is listed there. But my top priority right now is Jeff the Killer & Zack Foster.
Until I've found a good writer who can play these two & who engage in an rp with me, I am not open for anything else. Priorities, like I said.
Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back