• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Literate Skyrim RP

Ink Bottle Faerie

Gumball Guardian
Hello all!

I'm really interested in doing a Skyrim rp where two characters go on quests and adventures together throughout the realm. It would be set in the time period of the game, but none of the characters have to be dragonborn unless it is desired. I already have two characters, one male orsimer and one female bosmer, that you can pick to adventure with. If you want to know more about them I will send their character sheets upon request.

Anyways, if you show interest I will take a look at some of the replies you have made in previous role plays you've been involved in, just to check your literacy and writing style. I would prefer multi-paragraphs (+3) as the norm, though I know that can be difficult at times and won't be super strict on that.

Thanks!

I would definitely be interested in doing this! I can't send you a fricking PM yet because of my noob status but I'm working on it. *forced smile*

Wiggle said:
Still looking? I am interested.
Alright, let me review your role play style and I'll get back to you in a few hours when I get home! (I'm on my phone right now which isn't super ideal for accessing RP Nation [emoji13] )

Yahtzee said:
I would definitely be interested in doing this! I can't send you a fricking PM yet because of my noob status but I'm working on it. *forced smile*
Lovely! I'll review your role play style and get back to you in a few hours when I get home!

Lol, well, maybe you're still looking? But it seems like you've got people lining up at your door here. Go ahead and send me a PM if you're still interested in finding other people. It's perfectly fine if you've got your hands full.

edit: However, I wouldn't have an RP style to really show you. I haven't forum RP'd in ages. So, I could whip something up for you or show you the cruddy fanfiction I'm working on? If Hetalia is your thing.

I'm a bit late to the party here, but if you're willing to have me anyway, I'd love to do a skyrim RP with you. I have a veritable truckload of Skyrim OCs from which you can pick and choose if you'd like, and I've participated in various thread RPS if you want to review my past stuff, or I can PM you anything if you need it.

Hope there's still space, if not thanks for your time anyway :P

p.s. Night Vale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back