• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

lit marvel 1x1 search

milksteak

boss ass bitch
hey, i'm gwen! 24, student, pt assistant and homecare attendant.

i'm a transplant from gaia, so let me know if anything is off in this thread!

i've got a lot of free time this semester and would like to fill some of it with roleplays

i'm really craving marvel! mcu, tv, and some comics lazy-lit, 300-1000+ words depending on inspiration✔ threads for roleplaying, prefer skype for ooc/plotting✔ canon x canon, canon x oc✔ any gender, any sexuality, genderbent, whatever✔ platonic or romantic✔ doubles? cool. single w/ supporting cast? cool.✔ crossover, au, fusion, etc.✔ unlisted pairings and fandoms✘ actively abusive relationships / eating disorders✘ angst over sexuality / adultery / mpreg / rape scenes✘ will not roleplay smut scenes, fade to black only  

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

so, yeah, marvel! + a wordbank! + au grab bag?i'm up to date on the movies & netflix shows, bit behind on other showsi'm beginning to read the comics, but i'm a bit all over the place loli've got a few specific characters in mind i'm more interested in playing withbut feel free to mix and match other characters! throw stuff at me!

mcu folks: darcy, bucky, matt, wanda, steve, sam, natasha, t'challa,maaaybe deadpool, tony, bruce, clint, vision, spidey, and the guardianscomic folks: spider-gwen (and matt murderdock from her universe) jane!thor, cap!wilson, hawkeye and kate a la matt fraction (/young avengers?)maaaybe kaine, anad spidey (miles), gwenpool, red wolfi'm still expanding my comic reading list, so consider this under construction!specific alt earths i'd love: Earth-65 (spider-gwen), 1872, marvel 1602 also, not sure if it counts, but: avengers academy (the phone game) they're super adorbs.wordbank: aliens / alt history / anyone can die / apocalypse (pre/during/post) /bittersweet / clones / conflict / crime / dragons / doubt / exploration /fandom aus / fantasy / fucking with history / futuristic / horror / losing control / medieval / modern / moral ambiguity / murder / mythology /open worlds / sci-fi (hard or soft) / secrets / slow burn / soulmarks / soulmates /steampunk (maybe) / survival / tentative friendships / trust / unrequited love /urban fantasy / vacation / western / war / zombie / all the au's: leverage au / high school aka young avengers au / genderbent au / purge au / pacific rim au / evil avengers au / serial killers au / winter soldiers au / magicians au / space cowboys au / sherlock au / assassin's creed au / teacher or professor au / ghost au / dystopian au / western au / criminal au / mafia au / soulmate au / spy au /arrested development au / archer au / 90's au / merlin au / bullrider au / hogwarts au / everyone is an animal au / mechanic x bookstore owner au / daemon au / survivor au / masterchef au / avengers as deities au / dreamwalker au / sytycd au / fairytale au / temeraire au /

here's a ship list, with music inspo or tumblr inspo. if it ain't here, dwb - pm away!❤ means extra craving! consider this always u/c

(stress) (needed me) (pillowtalk) (aston martin music) (high) (bottom of the river
(civilian) (voices in my head) (runaway u ) (rhythm inside) (suplex) (mass) ❤
 bucky x darcy 
bucky x peggy 
bucky x matt (long way down)
bucky x nat (ready to comply - tumblr) (lessons - tumblr)
bucky x steve (river) (idfc
bucky x sam (what a weirdo - tumblr
bucky x t'challa (consider this - tumblr)
bucky x rumlow 
karen x frank (devil's backbone)
karen x matt❤
 matt x vladimir ranskahov
jessica jones x luke cage (wildfire
jessica jones x matt❤ jessica jones x bucky (i am god/between the bars/disparate youth)
natasha x sharon (magnets
natasha x clint 
natasha x pepper 
natasha x matt 
natasha x jessica jones 
natasha x darcy (trndsttr
natasha x sam 
steve x natasha (wild horses) (got it)
steve x peggy
steve x jessica jones (blue ridge mountains
steve x sharon (i am the storm - tumblr)
steve x sam
steve x wanda (angels)❤ wanda x natasha (until we bleed)
wanda x clint
wanda x bucky (stranger than earth)
wanda x vision

so fucking many marvel au plot bunnies/pairings ;-; consisder this always u/cmusic inspo in parenthesis with song titles - all youtube linkstumblr links are just written as "inspo here" btdubsif you have another pairing in mind or want to tweak the plot, let me know!strikeout means i'd need convincing / a different plot 'cause i'm already doing it means extra craving!

leverage au (the reverse job) two teams. one job. a million ways it can (and will) go wrong.tony, mastermind of darcy (thief), bucky (grifter), thor (hitter), bruce (hacker). nick fury, mastermind of clint (thief), natasha (grifter), steve (hitter), wanda (hacker). open to switching out folks.mutant independence day au (no love deep webi've read several fics that involve mutations as a response to alien attacks. psychics, dragons, what the fuck ever, but i like this trope. open to different pairings and different takes on their backstories in this setting. would take place during the war. specific fic au (butterflies and hurricanes) so there's this spn rps au fic called butterflies and hurricanes by audrarose. hit me up if you know of it and you're interested and we can work from there.bucky x darcy criminal au (lovely bloodflowdarcy doesn't question her contract - it's an easy way to get killed - but she can't quite see a masterful thief in the handsome man walking a pack of dogs down the block. she doesn't doubt that the intel is good when she breaks into his apartment and coats his favorite (and only) coffee mug with poison. she doesn't snoop inside the little black book she swipes from false bottom in his cabinet. but maybe, just maybe, she slipped up. how else does a dead man end up in her kitchen, drinking her favorite coffee from his favorite mug?bucky x darcy or wanda daemon/soulmate au (rootless
everyone has a daemon, just as everyone has a soulmate, but darcy lewis has 
been followed by another daemon for as long as she could remember. 
she's always been able to write it off as her strange pet, but she knows it's her 
soulmates daemon - she just doesn't know where he is. (we can figure out how 
soulmates work - color, tattoo, words. also, perhaps bucky's daemon is a 
hybrid animal, due to the drastic personality change after brainwashing. 
alt option: wanda x bucky; other pairings welcome!)bucky x enhanced!hydra!darcy au (the devil withindarcy is an enhanced human (or mutant) loyal to hydra. while continuing her work with jane after the fall of hydra/shield, she receives orders to capture bucky. post-tws or cw.steve x bucky winter soldiers au (blood on my name/desirebucky falls. steve follows him down. no one is there to save them when hydra burns out everything but each other. (we can follow various events through history with them working together and play with whether or not they'd break hydra's programming.)steve x bucky ghost au (drop the worldsteve dies in the potomac, but his soul doesn't. it must be punishment, bucky thinks, to be haunted by the man he loves. the very least he can do is purge the people who caused his death.  bucky x sam or gen pacific rim au/crossover (magnets and inspo here and also herebucky loses steve and sam loses riley. alts: wanda, peggy, jessica jones, maybe even jemma simmons; steve, clint (maybe loses kate?). basically, just gimme a pacific rim au. would also do this as a crossover. mcu/stargate au/crossover (song needed) the sgc can't face this threat alone, so they call in some extra muscle. we can use sg-1 or sg:a teams, or both, and whoever we want for the avengers team. i'd like to see how the teams interact, and how the avengers take to traveling with the sg team as they investigate the threat and later take it down.bucky x hydra clone!steve au (inspo herebecause i'm trashgothic victorian au (inspo here and herei continue being trashbucky x winter soldier!steve (inspo heretrashiest trashrole reversal au (inspo here and heresharon as cap, nat as tws, steve as agent 13, bucky as bwdirty hipster au (inspo heresometimes the shit just gets to ya

here are some fandoms i'm somewhat or decently familiar with, for crossover/au reference. under construction!

alphas / the almighty johnsons / archer / arrested development / assassin's creed / avatar / a:tla + lokboondock saints
communitydark angel / dc (movies / some tv) / disney / doctor who / due south
-e-farscape / final destination / firefly / friends / the forgotten realms (in general)
the grim adventures of billy & mandy the hangover / hannibal (not caught up) / harry potter / heroes (up to reboot) / highlander / his dark materials (book series) / how to train your dragon / the hunger games
-i-
jericho / jurassic park + world
kingsman: the secret serviceleverage / lord of the rings (movies + books) + the hobbit (movies) / the losers mad max: fury road / the matrix / masterchef / merlin / misfits / the mummy
-n-
the office / outlander pacific rim / preacher (tv show, reading comics soon) / princess mononoke / purge 
-q-
-r-
scrubs / shades of grey (the book about color) / sherlock / sirkara chronicles (book series) / 
sleepy hollow / snowpiercer / so you think you can dance / sg-1 + sg:a / star trek / 
star wars / supernatural / survivor
temeraire (book series) / three musketeers / trailer park boys
uglies (book series) 
valdemar (book series)
the walking dead (not caught up on tv) 
xenayu-yu-hakusho
-z-

shoot me a pm or comment if you're interested! samples available on gaia if you'd like c:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there!

if you would consider playing Bucky for me(Bucky x OC) I would be more than happy to double and play whatever character you are interested in! :)  

I'd rp with you :)  

I'm looking for someone to play Tony Stark, Howard Stark, or Loki for my OC. I can double as well if you're interested in a different pairing :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back