• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Lit. Fandom Search!!!

Sirene666

Hit Me!
About me

•Availability: I work night shift and live in the Pacific Time Zone! You’ll usually catch me on between 3pm-8pm during my most active times, though while I’m working at night you’ll get occasional role play replies from me! I’m cool to ooc at any time that I am awake!

•How Often I’ll Reply: Sometimes I can post once a day. Sometimes it’s more like once a week. It depends on how busy or inspired I am. It will never go longer than a week!

•Boundaries: I have very few boundaries! I’m alright with many themes. For the most part my boundaries are your boundaries!

•Writing Style/Length: I will only write in 3rd person! I for the most part mirror my partners. Though I prefer my replies to be between 2-8 paragraphs long. If the replies are shorter you’ll typically get replies from me pretty quickly. If they are very long replies, it might take me longer.

•Characters and Relationships: I will partake in MxF and FxF role plays! I can play both male and female characters! I will also double, triple, etc. I really don’t want to play with someone who says they’ll only play female. That’s kinda boring. Sorry not sorry.

My Rules:

• Please be 18+ ! I don’t feel comfortable playing with anyone too young! I myself am 28!

•Please be able to at least double!

•OCs and Canon characters welcome!

•Please tell me your limits! I won’t do anything illegal or over the top weird.

•Please be some what active! Please be able to post at least once a week! I’ll lose interest if there’s too much space in between!

•Please ooc with me! I love to make friends with my partners and plot! Let’s get creative and let’s have fun!

Fandoms

-Red Dead Redemption 1/2
-Dead By Daylight
-Valorant
-Hunger Games
-Invader Zim
-Danny Phantom
-Teen Titans
-Cirque Du Freak
-Xiaolin Showdown
-Alice:Madness Returns
-Hazbin Hotel
-Game Of Thrones
-House Of The Dragon
-Marvel
-DC

Last edited:
I'd be interested in doing a DC and Marvel x-over with my oc x Natasha and Power Girl. I can pm you the plot if you want?

I don't think I've seen anyone interested in Cirque Du Freak in yeaaaars, I use to be obsessed with series and movie! Would love to possibly hear what you had in mind for it if anything :)

Hello!
If you are still looking for rp partners, I would be very interested in working on a Valorant story with you!
I'm 27 and in CET timezone! I'm usually active in the mornings 5am-8am CET and evenings 6pm- 10pm CET.

I have a prference for FxF! However, just as you I can write any gender, pairing and I can double as well.

How often I can write depends on how long my posts are and how tired I am hahaha I can match you though!
I don't mind waiting for replies, and on my part it schouldn't take more than a week either unless I have exams (but I would let you that know early)

I also chat a lot ooc

If you would be interested on working on a story together, you can just DM me!

About me

•Availability: I work night shift and live in the Pacific Time Zone! You’ll usually catch me on between 3pm-8pm during my most active times, though while I’m working at night you’ll get occasional role play replies from me! I’m cool to ooc at any time that I am awake!

•How Often I’ll Reply: Sometimes I can post once a day. Sometimes it’s more like once a week. It depends on how busy or inspired I am. It will never go longer than a week!

•Boundaries: I have very few boundaries! I’m alright with many themes. For the most part my boundaries are your boundaries!

•Writing Style/Length: I will only write in 3rd person! I for the most part mirror my partners. Though I prefer my replies to be between 2-8 paragraphs long. If the replies are shorter you’ll typically get replies from me pretty quickly. If they are very long replies, it might take me longer.

•Characters and Relationships: I will partake in MxF and FxF role plays! I can play both male and female characters! I will also double, triple, etc. I really don’t want to play with someone who says they’ll only play female. That’s kinda boring. Sorry not sorry.

My Rules:

• Please be 18+ ! I don’t feel comfortable playing with anyone too young! I myself am 28!

•Please be able to at least double!

•OCs and Canon characters welcome!

•Please tell me your limits! I won’t do anything illegal or over the top weird.

•Please be some what active! Please be able to post at least once a week! I’ll lose interest if there’s too much space in between!

•Please ooc with me! I love to make friends with my partners and plot! Let’s get creative and let’s have fun!

Fandoms

-Red Dead Redemption 1/2
-Dead By Daylight
-Valorant
-Hunger Games
-Invader Zim
-Danny Phantom
-Teen Titans
-Cirque Du Freak
-Xiaolin Showdown
-Alice:Madness Returns
-Hazbin Hotel
-Game Of Thrones
-House Of The Dragon
-Marvel
-DC
Hey I'd love to RP Teen Titans! Just lmk what characters you'd prefer

I don't think I've seen anyone interested in Cirque Du Freak in yeaaaars, I use to be obsessed with series and movie! Would love to possibly hear what you had in mind for it if anything :)
I know this is super old, but I’m going back to looking at old replies I may have missed and I’d love a Cirque Du Freak RP if you’re still interested! It’s been so long since I’ve gotten to dabble in that series!

For Marvel I prefer more Avenger characters. I’m super super behind on anything Marvel at least the last couple years. As for Hunger Games I’ll happily play anyone. I just haven’t seen the newest movie.
Awesome! I’m looking for someone to play Tony Stark or Cato for me if that interests you at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back