• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Limited] The "Dere" Festival [Completed]

What's your favorite "Dere"?

• Tsundere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dandere

• Yandere

• Kuudere

• Kanedere

• Mayadere

• Kamidere/Himedere

• Deredere

• Undere

• Bakadere

• Dorodere

• Total voters
See ya Door.

Lucem. *Rubs temples* What is your fascination with having lots of characters?

I'm a hoarder. I know it's a problem, but I just can't give it up. All these ideas of mine in one place is suffocating, but I'm obsessed with letting my imagination run free. However, it hurts those around me, as well as myself...

I'm not really sure. I just like having several characters to work with so that I can participate in the story in every way possible from different perspectives. I also think having multiple characters is an efficient way to develop them as individuals.

Hum. Then this will be a good test. See what you can do with one character. It'll be a short role-play anyway.

I guess it's because my personal stories have enough characters to make up a large army and the habit transferred over to roleplaying. I really need to restrain myself or my drawing hand will suffer the consequences... 

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Hum. Then this will be a good test. See what you can do with one character. It'll be a short role-play anyway.

[/QUOTE]
I will be the best Tsundere to ever live. However, don't get the wrong idea. I-It's not like I'm trying to impress you or anything...idiot.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]I guess it's because my personal stories have enough characters to make up a large army and the habit transferred over to roleplaying. I really need to restrain myself or my drawing hand will suffer the consequences... 

I will be the best Tsundere to ever live. However, don't get the wrong idea. I-It's not like I'm trying to impress you or anything...idiot.

[/QUOTE]
WONDERFUL!

:five: :five:

I just realized how my new medication and lack of sleep have affected my posts. I will surely come to regret everything from today when I wake up...

Halt! Go sleep! Sleep is one thing you don't play around with (I shouldn't be talking). But really =P Go lay down.

I can't, I have to make sure my computer doesn't explode while it uploads a flash file. It should be finished in about thirty minutes, after which I will gladly sleep. Until then, I'll keep myself awake by managing my own roleplay. I accidentally made one a while back, so I have a few responsibilities...

XDDD

I have multiple in a lot of RPs because I AM AN IDEPENDENT MAYUN.

I do as ah please, ah, thankyou.

Wow.

I really relate to ya bro, but I DOOOOOO need to brush up on mah yandere skillies... Shabibble.

*Deredere playing a yandere, this should be hella interesting xD *

*parties because why not*

But really, gonna have to, shift gears doing this part, haha... Uhu...

ANYWAYS, yes. Oh god my allergies. 
(I also have an RP, don't know how to respond to le person who failed to put mah pass in their stuff.)

Yep. ADHD. One o' my many afflictions.

Goooood though, my allergies last night? I bet I'm getting sick.

Just my luck. Aaaaaagh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back