• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Limited] The "Dere" Festival [Completed]

What's your favorite "Dere"?

• Tsundere

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dandere

• Yandere

• Kuudere

• Kanedere

• Mayadere

• Kamidere/Himedere

• Deredere

• Undere

• Bakadere

• Dorodere

• Total voters

White Masquerade

QuirkyAngel's Red Oni
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

The "Dere" Festival

Night_Festival_Desktop_Nexus_Wallpapers.jpg

Hey all -- White here. I'm doing this thing here to continue broadening my horizons as an RPer. I feel these experiments are excellent ways of getting experience. Just like all in the series, this RP is going to be limited. That means it won't run forever. If anything, at most, it should only take a week or two to finish.

This is going to be a small "Proof it can be done" project. For this reason, there will only be a few amount of players. No heavy knowledge is needed for this one. Just a basic idea of "Dere" personalities. The Role-play will take place at festival thrown annually, for all the students of the surrounding region. The cast consists of a group of friends meeting at a restaurant to catch up with each other. The scene will then change to night-time as they gather to watch the fire-works go off near the festival's end.

For this, there's no writing level required, just that you know what you're doing xD . The last project was an action-fandom, so this slice-of-life theme, will be new. Bear with me! If you are interested, please reply below! First come first serve just to be fair.

Specific Role-Play Information

• Character sheet information will not be long, but t won't be short. The main group are friends, so there needs to be a history to discuss and bring up during conversation. It will also create ways for characters to connect with each other...which I think is a big part of slice of life right..?

• Characters and how many friends, are not yet decided Will ask those interested what they think.

• Yes, yes. This will be one of those High-School Rps that people love so much >.> (Had to do it at least once.)

• Depending on the replies, I may or may not play one of the characters.

So. This is what I have planned. Again, if you're interested, please reply below. As the RP begins, I will link it to this thread here. Anyone watching, will be free to comment on what can be improved, or any thoughts you have on the story.

To those interested:

Alright. Here is where you come in. I will list the types already accepted, as well as their affiliation (school xD ). What follow after, will be the suggested types I've come across. I'm undecided about including them. Let me know what you think.

Accepted:

(Lucem Tenebris) Tsundere Friend: Tsun Central

(ViAdvena) Kuudere Friend: Kuu Academy

(Miyuki) Dandere Friend: Dan Institute

(The Doorman) Yandere Friend: Yan School of Performing Arts

(Kira Blackthorn) Deredere Friend: Dere Tech

(Peril) Kanedere Friend: Kaneville

(White Masquerade) Himedere Friend: Hime High

(Stew) Bakadere Friend: Baka Center For Gifted & Untalented Youth

(Lycopene) Mayadere Friend: Maya Lakes

(Kirito1337) Dorodere Friend: Doro View​

Open to be Accepted:

Undere: Yes-man or yes-woman. Always agrees with everything their loved one says, just to get more affection.

Closing Words:

If you're not familiar with "dere" types, it's easy. They all share a love for someone, yet the other half of their personality usually interferes with, or has a unique effect on how they express this love.

The date for the festival has been set! Who are you going to see when you get there?? More importantly, who are you going to be when you get there??

Voting Is Open! Have a favorite "Dere"? Let us know! You can vote twice!

Link to Role-play:
http://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-dere-festival.70388/

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd be interested in this. I haven't really participated in any slice-of-life roleplays, so I think it would be a good way to gain more experience.

Peril I was thinking it'd be interesting to try kanedere. $$$

Heh, hey there guys, it's your main man Stew! And I have a cool surprise for you! I was up all night making it just right, and the amount of players in it, isn't that bright. So here's my gift to me and you, so pretty please join, (if you have the time.) swiggity swoo.

Stew said:
Heh, hey there guys, it's your main man Stew! And I have a cool surprise for you! I was up all night making it just right, and the amount of players in it, isn't that bright. So here's my gift to me and you, so pretty please join, (if you have the time.) swiggity swoo.

LOL. Thank you Stew of the Gorillaz! 
The roles have been updated! Will wait one more day before sign-ups are closed!

Ah. I see what you're getting at. The country is Japan. Feel free to type in English though :wink:

Ah, got it. I just didn't want to assume it was in Japan and then awkwardly discover that it wasn't somewhere down the line...

I think Antarctica could use a bit of festival cheer. Although, I'm not quite sure about the fireworks.

I was planning on my character's history involving travel between countries, so it was important that I double check before having to delete a mass of text...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back