Limbo

Theres a world in which you get tossed into from your dreams. In reality, you are asleep: in a coma of no explanation, but inside that coma: you are in Limbo. The world of dreams come to life. Theres so many fantastic things to be seen and heard, giant colorful birds and butterflies, bright blue skies and a wonderful warm sun shining down on the soft beaches of sand. A day in Limbo passes like a week in reality, it seems like the happiness will never end so why leave Limbo? The answer lies in the shadows, the happiness only lasts three days then the dreams turn to nightmares, the color is lost to black and white dispair. The creatures of your greatest fears come to life and chase you to the ends of you imagination. Yet, salvation is there.

Others before you have gotten stuck in Limbo after they couldn't get out in time and lost their bodies in the real world. Your body can only last around a year 6 months without your mind being there with it, is that enough time for you to escape? Can you find the ones who hide from the darkness and escape with your life in only 24 Limbo days? 3 days to find them, 21 days to live out the darkness...

~~~

Obviously this is just an idea but if you find it interesting and want to join for it, comment or pm me and if there are enough people we can all make this happen(:

Character Sheet:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/4465-Limbo?p=157723#post157723

I very much like this. It sounds original and I LOVE original, fresh rp. I'm in.

Awesome ^^ Thats already more people than I was expecting in less than an hour ^^ I think i'll start on making the thread an actual rp ^^ only question next, is to decide public or private...

Well I guess it depends on who you'll ask to do it privately. I think a lot of people would like it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back