Lightwood Academy

I feel like I should re-do his entrance...I'm not sure what exactly I should do to bring him in that would allow interaction, but not break the fact that he has no idea what he's doing.

You could just have him wander off to the dorms. He can get his room number and meet his roommate.

@EmzyMay

Whoops I'm stupid I thought I posted it.... I just checked it and that was a completely different website urghhhh. Why am I so bad at everything. Really sorry, I'll delete my post.

Anyway, I want to be a Were-cat named Amber who studies witchery and spell ect because her aim in life is to be one of the best witch's cats in history, so I'll go sign up :P

EmzyMay said:
Whoops I'm stupid I thought I posted it.... I just checked it and that was a completely different website urghhhh. Why am I so bad at everything. Really sorry, I'll delete my post.
Anyway, I want to be a Were-cat named Amber who studies witchery and spell ect because her aim in life is to be one of the best witch's cats in history, so I'll go sign up :P
Please make sure to detail your CS and follow the tabs.

c:

Sorry about all of that. The person on that other website is probably going to get really confused... I should stop keeping so many tabs open at the same time. If it's not up to scratch, please tell me, I'm awful at character sign-ups. Awful.

@Whack

This is an idea of mines but I believe that we may have gone a bit too far for some who are busy and missed a lot of stuff. Some may feel left out so I thought maybe you could add in like a Update tab or Notes tab to the roleplay for those who missed some information to the roleplay so they could catch up on what is happening c:

This is just a suggestion as I see there are some who haven't posted in a while ^^;;;

Also, can there a minimum of 1x1 posts? I think that with these 1x1 posts, the people who missed a lot will feel even more pressured but as I said, these are just suggestions of mine just to help those missing out, you don't have to do them. owo

I think an update/notes tab is a good idea. I don't really want to put a strict limit on 1x1 posts, but I think a limit would be good as well. I just don't know what a good limit point would be.

I don't want anything too strict because some people can't help that others are inactive at the time, but that's also the reason why I want a limit. Time zones and IRL things get people caught up on time, and I can understand that, but I also don't want the rp to be inactive the majority of the time.

Whack said:
I think an update/notes tab is a good idea. I don't really want to put a strict limit on 1x1 posts, but I think a limit would be good as well. I just don't know what a good limit point would be.
Well, the limit I had in mind was at least about like 4-5 posting of 1x1 posts so it would take up only half a page as each page of an IC takes up 10 posts. It would be fair for that much but if you have something else in mind, I'm fine with it as you are the GM. ^^

Whack said:
I don't want anything too strict because some people can't help that others are inactive at the time, but that's also the reason why I want a limit. Time zones and IRL things get people caught up on time, and I can understand that, but I also don't want the rp to be inactive the majority of the time.
I understand, that's why if they're gone for almost three or four days without telling beforehand, you could give a warning to them and we can move on without them until they return. They can catch up with the Update and then join back into the roleplay, if they need help on making a comeback, they can always ask here for ideas ^^

Plushie said:
Well, the limit I had in mind was at least about like 4-5 posting of 1x1 posts so it would take up only half a page as each page of an IC takes up 10 posts. It would be fair for that much but if you have something else in mind, I'm fine with it as you are the GM. ^^

I understand, that's why if they're gone for almost three or four days without telling beforehand, you could give a warning to them and we can move on without them until they return. They can catch up with the Update and then join back into the roleplay, if they need help on making a comeback, they can always ask here for ideas ^^
Alright.

I'll go ahead a make and update tab, and edit the spamming rule.

Sorry if I came out as mean or strict! ;m;

I just wanted to make it fair for everyone so we don't lose people nor stress others out since this is such a good roleplay.

Here's a cute kitty and a seal as an apology.

tumblr_mti7sh8am21sfvs9io1_500.gif
large.gif

I've been wanting to look for other role-plays to get into to try and be more involved in role-playing, but I'm not sure where to start. ;~;

It's alright, you didn't sound mean. :P

I'm just a little sleepy at the moment.

Marlow said:
I've been wanting to look for other role-plays to get into to try and be more involved in role-playing, but I'm not sure where to start. ;~;
I can't be of much help there. xD I made this role play because I couldn't find one that interested me at the time.

Marlow said:
Hmm... well you can go to the Interest Check thread to see what kind of roleplays are recruiting! c:

You can also go to look at the Roleplays as shown above and check which type you like such as;

• One on One RP
  • Fandom RP
  • Fantasy RP
  • Realistic/ Modern RP
  • Futuristic RP

Above you'll see Character Threads which is green, click on that and you'll see Sign Ups from recent Roleplays added.

If none interest you, you can always make your own or collab with some to help you! c:

Marlow said:
Thanks!
I'd completely forgotten about interest checks.
Haha! xD

Good luck finding a RP you'll like c:

If you're still finding trouble looking for one, I don't mind helping out ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back