• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lights Out

boyguro

Заводной апельсин

three, two, one...

syntinen-ihminen-on-kaunis-ihminen.regular.png

incandescent-light-bulb_505.gif

The Storyline:

July 29th 2019, that was when the invasion happened, and shortly after... the darkness. It all started when a colossal cloud made of an unknown alien substance drifting across space came into contact with us, trapping the Earth and sticking its' fog-like form to the atmosphere. This entity began slowly swallowing up cities little by little as it covered our entire planet and sucking the light out of every corner it touched. Soon enough, the entire world was covered in thick layers of this dark matter, slowly killing animals, plants, nature and all of our resources. Flashlights, candles and anything alike can only shine to a certain small distance, the rest disappearing into the abyss and the darkness slowly swallowing up the light until it dies. But the mist didn't come alone, oh no, it brought creatures with it. Beasts, monsters, whatever you wish to call them, they can see us but we can't see them. No one knows what they look like, no one knows if they actually exist, all we know is what we can get our hands on online, because no one dares to go outside, dreading what fate awaits us. But you can't hide forever.

The darkness is everywhere, and you can't escape it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bitch, y am i not tagged?????

i alredy told u i was joining tho.

boyguro said:
fun fact i am writing it as a book but i figured itd be fun as an rp too lmAO
u better mention everyone in rpnation in ur book somewhere when u become world famous damn

just wanted to let everyone know ive taken down the thread for LO and put it on hold until sometime in January for personal reasons

boyguro said:
just wanted to let everyone know ive taken down the thread for LO and put it on hold until sometime in January for personal reasons
Could you tag me when it's back up? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back