Britt

Two Thousand Club
Inviting my usuals ayy

@OneHellOfACatLover

@Lori Williams ♥

@oOBubblesOo

Last edited by a moderator:
-waves hand-

Can I reserve Nico di Angelo from Percy Jackson?

May I reserve Sam from The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Christina from the Divergent series? If needed, I can play different genders or only select one character.

I just wanna ask those of you who have reserved roles [ @Jafar @QuixoticKitten ] to try to get your sign-ups up soon! Take your time but I would just like to start soon.

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten them up yet! Unfortunately, I cannot today, but I will try my best to get them done tomorrow.

Same as above!! Will post soon! Just finished my sophomore year today! Officially a junior now ;D

but yea lol. Ill post asap :P

All we need is 3 more males to begin! 
Just 2 more male characters, people! Also, I'd kinda like more original males.

Alright guys with Kitten's spot being reserved for a while with no sign-up and with how long it took to get just 7 males, I decided to just take the 7 girls and 7 guys we have and call it a day. All I ask is that you guys let me get my reply out first and then let everyone get out their own starter post, then it will be free for all, I promise.

Now in regards to this roleplay, you are allowed to take whatever canon from the book and bring it to this roleplay however you want. It's totally up to you what happened to them in the past, how long they've been in East Meadow and so on. But understand that it wasn't like all these book characters magically appeared in this world, in this roleplay they are real people. The books from which they came do not exist or maybe they do but whoever they were in that book does not have their name and so on. Also, there are a few people in this roleplay who have powers or something and as much as I'd love to let them have them, this roleplay is more realistic. So, no powers. But anyways I'm very excited to begin & I will have my starter post up soon!

[ @Vampirelovee @The Cobalt Killer ]

You guys don't know how long I've been wanting to play Augustus Waters ok it's been a long time so please reply so I don't get sad and cry myself to sleep every night for the next 3 years ok

@Vampirelovee @Cierra111 @Akeira

I'm sorry I haven't posted yet. This has been a very hectic week couple of weeks for me. I am halfway through my post, and will try my best to finish it if possible before tomorrow evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back