Video Games LFG League of Legends Clash Team

DVationz

Sleepless Gamer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey there my dudes, the name is DVationz and I'm looking for a team to enter the clash tournaments that are going to be a thing every two weeks. I don't want to enter this first one for two reasons, 1. I need a team first, and 2. We need to practice first. So what am I looking for? Well here's what I'm looking for...
Prerequisites~
  • Able to play through all 3 days of the tournament (Assuming we make it through the first and second days respectively)
  • Positive Mental Attitude (PMA)
  • At least 5 champions across 2 roles that you will play constantly and consistently
I'm looking for people who can fit into these roles...
  • Jungle
  • Middle
  • ADC
  • Support
  • Substitutes for all 5 roles
My name on League is DVationz. I am a Tank Top/Jungle and ADC Main who has been playing since S4. Anyone who is interested should contact me through League of Legends as I am not on this site as often as I'm on League.

Last edited:
I'm very interested however I have a few questions so if you can pm me that would be great. As for my I've been playing since early season 6 and I am a full adc main but I also am a great support. I'm especially good at jhin Tris Xayah cait twitch but I can play every other adc confidently. As for support I'm great at engage supps like alistar leona thresh rakan taric any tank really although my caster supports arent bad either. Anyway to sum up I'm very interested and would like to discuss the details of it I'll be on league today my summoner name is Dem0nicS0mbra. ( PS I'm trying to improve my cs so if I mess up please don't be too mad)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back