• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Yakuza 1x1 (MxM)

Reptillicious

Hello there! I am looking for a 1x1 involving the Yakuza series, I'm particularly interested in Y0 right now, but I'm open to anything. I don't necessarily have a plot in mind as of right now (I'm sure I could think up something if I'm talking to someone as excited about the game as I am), I'm okay with anything within the canonical universe or in an alternate universe- whatever feels more comfortable to you. Just PM me and we can go from there. :)

I'm looking for a Kiryu x Majima relationship/romance/dynamic which we can build upon. If you don't like MxM or playing canonical characters, that's alright, it's just what I'm pining for lately. I have no preference in playing either one over the other so I'm flexible.

I would prefer you be 18+ or 21+, simply because I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with minors in general.

I myself am turning 22 in November, I have many years of experience roleplaying. I prefer third person. I can respond frequently, and I prefer para or multi-para with some exceptions. If you find yourself interested, please PM me or post below so I may PM you and we can figure something out that we'll both enjoy! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back