• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings LF partners!

Nightmarewolf13

New here!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Ash, 18+ yrs. In PST, I have been RPing for a couple of yrs..I go to school full time and work part time! I'm looking for RP partner(s) cause I'm bored and miss it.
I'll try to respond 2-3 times a day, I may take most 4 days to respond because I'm busy..I have a life as well. BTW I RP in 3rd person

My preferences :
- I am open to doubling if you have multiple oc’s! Even if we don’t double up, I will most likely have side characters that will show up in the rp and you can do the same!

- I can rp with romance, I mess with platonic or familial relationships normally!
We can build them to be a couple or close friends! (Or have them as acquaintances)

- I am uncomfortable with roleplaying pregnancy and grisly things like assault, pedophilia, etc

What I look for in a partner :
- Someone who is at least 18+
- Someone who writes at least two paragraphs (no one liners)[prefer Semi-lit-to lit but not required.]
- Okay with fxf and mxm, as well as mxf
- Please be patient/doesn’t spam (we all get busy)
- Ghost Friendly!!
- Open oorp chat! (And plot planning)
-Open for discord RP (Not a requirement but mainly prefer discord)
Genres/Plots:

(Supernatural RP or Drama are my favorite but open to other ideas!)

• Enemies to Lovers

• Supernatural x Human/Other Race (My favorite)

• Detective/Citizen x Criminal

• Angel x Demon

• Supernatural

• Fantasy

• Dystopian/Apocalypse

• High school/College (can be normal or magic, even MHA)

• Secret Agent

• Angst/Drama
• Pokémon/Demon Slayer/PNL

And much more...Open to any ideas!
Please DM or DM on discord 💙
(Nightmarewolf13 -Discord)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back