• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy LF : High Fantasy or Post- Apocalyptic

Bumbly_Bee

. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁ᡣ𐭩𖹭. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for someone who would be interested in a high fantasy (dragons, magic, elves, etc, think LOTR, HOTYD, medieval fantasy, DND-esque) or someone who is interested in Post Apocalyptic/ Sci-fi (think Fall Out, Blade Runner, Mortal Engines, Alita Battle Angel, etc.)

I don't currently have any plots of my own but I would love to brainstorm or hear some of your ideas! <3 I'm pretty much down for anything!

Looking for long term with at least several sentences to a paragraph per post, ( I can do more, but I know not everyone is up for that) I'm not interested in one sentence replies as they tend to get pretty boring. I'm looking for world building and character development. I would like basic grammar and spelling to be implemented, I am not the best at either but I try my best to be as accurate as possible! I am down for roleplaying on here or on discord :]

**Accidently posted this in the roleplay one on one forum 💀 whoops!

Yeah! Dm them to me and I'll look them over :]

Currently more interested in something fantasy as I've got an ongoing post-apoc rp rn that's filling that need. But for fantasy I'm interested in anything magic, fairies. dragons, elves etc.

If you have any plot ideas, Dm me! We can discuss specifics and stuff there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back