Looking for LF Friends - MN/Midwest/USA is ideal, but all welcome

Grizzle

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello. I am hoping to make some friends~ I'm Grizz, I'm 28 and in Minnesota. I moved here 8 years ago from Canada.

I have been roleplaying for over ten years now, got my start on facebook as Sonic characters using one liner script style lol.

I'm ENFP, Extroverted, Hufflepuff, Golden Retriever/Chaotic Gremlin energy.

I am a good listener and there for people whether it's 3pm or 3am.

I am a musician; I sing, write and play acoustic. Maybe I'll write you or your OCs songs? I write indie rock and listen to 80s, hair metal, disney and musicals and video game OSTs. Let's collab on a spotify playlist?

I'm into a lot of fandoms, many are p obscure. But I like to PC game, Nintendo fanboi as well so Switch. I'm into anime and have a tattoo from my favorite one, I want many more tattoos if I can. I'm an aspiring actor - My dream is to be in musicals, films and I'd like to voice act. I collect pins and figures. My favorite place is Disney World (Let's be besties and roadtrip there??) I am neurodivergent but you can't spell 'autism' without 'super hilarious and good looking and a really amazing friend and also v funny' ... I'm being told that you can in fact spell autism without that... Weird.

Anyway, I'm into a lot of fandoms, too many to list but my tastes are all over the place so just ask~ I'd prefer to chat on discord, and please be comfy with voice chat!

I hope to hear from some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back