• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom LF Casual Fandom 1x1s

monsters

O_o
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm trying to get back into the swing of roleplaying after not doing it in years, so I'd rather find a person or group who's okay with shorter responses so I can get a feel for it again.

Preferences
  • I do not do romance and I'm not big into shipping, but other relationships are fine!
  • I'm fine with short responses (like a few sentences) as long as it moves the story along.
  • I'm in my early 20s, but I'm fine with any age, and also any writing skills!
  • I prefer doing stories with OCs or OCs mixed with canon characters.
  • A creative and interesting character matters more to me as long as it's fun (I would try to match the energy of your OC either way).
  • Mature themes like mental illness, drug use, etc are fine, but I'd rather not do them with minors.
  • I am down for whump or angst, and also fine with gore or graphic depictions of injury. I'd rather people I do graphic whump RP with though be 18+!
  • I also age regress and would love to roleplay as child characters while doing it, but like the above, I'd rather do it with people closer to my physical age range.
Important Note: I have ADHD and other mental illness, so sometimes responses might be difficult to do! I'll be honest if I ever experience burnout or struggle to respond. I also can get anxious with roleplaying, hence why I'd rather do something that's not super serious.

Fandoms
  • Furry
    • Feral or anthro, I'm down for this.
  • Pokemon
    • For characters, I'm best with the Hoenn characters, but feel free to ask.
    • I also know a lot of spin off games like PMD, Ranger, Conquest, etc.
    • I am not that familiar with the anime.
    • I have so many concepts and AUs with Pokemon.
  • X-Men
    • Mostly the animated series: WaTXM, Evolution, and TAS/97.
    • I've only seen a few of the movies and I've read just a small handful of the comics.
    • I'd do the best with Evolution.
  • Legion of Superheroes
    • Mostly the cartoon.
    • I'd probably have to refresh on my knowledge of the 90s run.
    • I've also read the Threeboot but did not like it :v
  • Magi Nation
    • I still haven't finished the show, but I'm replaying the GBC game.
    • I'd rather do this one with OCs.
  • Bluey
    • I'd rather do ideas based on the concept with slice of life anthro dogs, but I can also set it with canon characters.
  • Don't Starve
    • I'd also rather do ideas based on the concept or with creatures from the games.
    • This is in the category of having weird worldbuilding concepts I've been working on if you want.
    • I haven't played that much DST, just the singleplayer and its DLC.
  • Warriors
    • I haven't read much past Omen of the Stars.
    • Warriors RP can get samey to me, so I'd rather spice it up with more supernatural elements or something unqiue.

There's more I know than I have listed here, but this is just what I'm confident that I can do and what I could think of off the top of my head. If you want to suggest something else, feel free to ask! I'm also okay with crossovers or AUs.

This will probably be edited later as I think of more.

Hello, if you're still looking to rp, I'd like to try a Bluey one, though the idea I have is a bit strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back