• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Let's start a fandom RP: a novel by me

MistahJ

Eat The Rude
Hi guys, I'm back on a very special fandom search! (Nothing in particular makes it special, it just is.) I have many fandom cravings, as usual, and I thought I'd share them with you all and hopefully meet some new RP partners!

Okay, so before we can start up a RP it would be a good idea to know if we're compatible. So in the section below I'll tell you a little about me and a little about what I'd like from you - I know everyone loves reading this section (I'll keep it short)

-I do like detailed RPs. I'll write nothing less than a paragraph - my starting posts are always a couple of paragraphs but normal replies will vary on how much the RP is flowing. I'll match your posts and I'd hope you'd match mine - so as long as you're cool with giving me at least a paragraph that'd be great.

- I always try to reply at least once every day - so if you can do the same that'd be great - if for some reason you can't post for a little while just let me know.

- I'm all for swear words and violence (not in every post, naturally) - if you aren't comfortable with something let me know your limits and I can work around them.

- Because these are fandom plots - please try and RP these characters as close to cannon as you possibly can!

Anyhow, my fandoms! (and maybe a plot or two)

AHS: Hotel

I'm particularly interested in playing James March or Sally- so if anyone has any ideas involving one of those two let me know!

Otherwise; plots before the series starts (OCs are welcome) - OC plots going on while the series main plots are going on - Maybe differing ends to how certain things turned out in the show so far, for example if Tristan hadn't died - I'm open to a lot here!

Orphan Black

Delphine x Cosima

Beth x Alison

Rachel x Sarah

AUs, pre-show what if, after-season what if, I just want to RP something to do with OB so bad!

Hannibal

Margot Verger x Alana Bloom

The Red Dragon x ??

Give me a RP involving any of these three and you'll be my favourite person.

Bates Motel:

Nomero - anything at all, seriously guys.

Any horror movie ever: maybe not any horror movie, but try me:

((If none of these are your thing, feel free to message me and we'll discuss other ideas!))

Hi, I'd love to do some Orphan Black RPing with you. I can't private message yet because I'm new, but I think you can message me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back