• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Let's roleplay something (Not looking for partners anymore!)

Derpy Dev

to nobody's surprise he's not straight
So because of shenanigans in real life with my upcoming move, I can't really join a group RP. But I would love to join a 1x1 RP!

So I mainly like high fantasy or superhero RPs, but if you have something else in mind we can do that. Here are the premise ideas I have:

Cat and Mouse: This idea's not so much about a nice, happy relationship between two characters, instead it's about a demon hunter tracking down someone who was turned into a monster. Whether or not the demon is actually evil and not just misunderstood can be decided if you want to try this one.

Under the Castle: Two prisoners escape while underneath a tyrant kings castle by taking advantage of an orc siege.

Dragonslayers: An admittedly rather generic concept, two adventurers team up to kill a dragon.

That's a bunch of the ideas I had, but if you had an idea we can also do that.

There's also the discussion of the relationship between the two characters, the biggest two being how long they've known each other (childhood friends or just met?) and whether or not there is romance. We can decide that when we play.

You game?

Guessing this threading is being bumped now. Still looking for another partner!

I feel like this might be worth hearing out so if your still looking, pm me, and we can discuss things and stuff ^w^

That's two. Anyone else? I'm willing to start an RP with one more person, though I won't be bumping this thread any more.

The cat and mouse idea seems cool. I would like to heard what other ideas you may have though. Pm me if you want to try to start an rp!

Alright, that's four people! I'm not accepting any more for now, so I'll update the title accordingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back