Let the fun begin!

Yeah, they are gone. :/  Had to rebuild mine from the ground up. Luckily, I remembered most of the info for mine. You gonna use Alistar again? :)

Nah, probably not.. now, that was a character that was hard to maintain! lol

I posted 2 CS's like yesterday.. so..

Um.... notice me Phadi-senpai

Sorry but I don't have as much time as I thought on my hands, I'm going to have to drop out of this!

Nah, probably not.. now, that was a character that was hard to maintain! lol

I posted 2 CS's like yesterday.. so..

Um.... notice me Phadi-senpai

I already did. :P

*pokes*

You don't have to use Alistar again, you know. But... I do want to know the rest of his backstory. :)

Sorry but I don't have as much time as I thought on my hands, I'm going to have to drop out of this!

That's okay. Happens to me all the time. I'll just hide you character sheet. If you ever feel like rejoining, shoot me a PM. ;)

Thanks! I know I could have written more but I don't have the energy.

@Alexander Hamilton Nah, I thought it was the right amount! Sometimes it can either be too much or too little, depending on what's actually going on :)  I know enough about your character to interact with him, now! A mute and a guy looking for his pen...that could be quite an interesting communication theme right there! :D

Quill rarely speaks, but this is an emergency xD  His pen is more important to him than anything in the world

I already did. :P

*pokes*

You don't have to use Alistar again, you know. But... I do want to know the rest of his backstory. :)

That's okay. Happens to me all the time. I'll just hide you character sheet. If you ever feel like rejoining, shoot me a PM. ;)

.Oh, when you liked the posts? ._.

Wait, what? Oh I meant that I've posted like 3 CS's. And that did you mean that you "noticed" it when you liked the posts with the CS's?

my intro was really short and my only excuse is that there just isn't much to write about at this point, sorry about that

I wanted to apologize for my lack of posts lately! Some life stuff happened and I wasn't able to be online much but it's settled now. I'll work on a post later when I can figure out how to get my characters involved ^^

@moka

Oh, yay! I was wondering where you'd gone. I guess I don't have the guts to follow through with my own rules, and delete people (unless they ask me).

@Rumble Fish

Okay! Well, the reboot would be invite only, so I will invite you for sure! :)

Not sure when it's going to happen, though.

It's been on my mind for a while. I learned a few things that will and won't work with this being a group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back