[Legends Begin Somewhere] A Strange Happenings (Yama)

(Oooh, I completely misread that. Sorry. That's far less expensive then. Cool.

So, alteration. Increased Durability (very hard to kill). Major Miracle at +3 to dice rolls.

Cost would be 5 for the hunters group then. This is hopefully good enough to ward off major misfortune, but I am prepared to use more if it becomes needed.)

(And are you using any miracle to help them find what it is that's been causing this 'bad luck'?)

{While most factors depend on how you do it, you would some how need to increase their mind roll against the creature's stealth roll.}

(You can't exactly do that unless you first see their foe... or you're debuffing every thing in the forest besides your tribe.)

(Yeppers, hitting the entire forest. Hence why I said I was having fun :D

Actually I think I messed up calcs again. Lets see here.

Significant 4

One conflict +1

Secondary Domain -1

Harmony -1

No gods control? +1

Territory +3

So ultimately it's a x4 mult? Therefore 12. )

Last edited by a moderator:
(That's going to have a cost factor of +3 for territory scale, +1 for duration, and +1 for neutral location... even if you had it in a primary domain and harmonious style, you're looking at x4 cost multiplier... and that's assuming you can flavor it into the Domain of Death.)

-edit-

(If I localize it to the area around the hunters, what would that cost instead?)

Last edited by a moderator:
(Here's the problem with that. The miracle cost here would be dependent on the number of creatures it does/can effect. Making it an aura around the hunters doesn't mitigate that, as they're likely to pass through a large percentage of the forest, easily more then a hundred creatures worth, during this hunt.)

(All right then, nix the action for now. Will need to know a bit more before I can setup an appropriate countermeasure.)

(You realize you could give your hunters, or even just the guy you played cards with enhanced senses, or maybe some new sense, and it be a lot cheaper then trying to apply a debuff to an enemy you can't yet locate.)

(Was honestly trying to be thematic. That just feels a tiny big generic :) Figured out something. Alteration, significant. Increase dice roll for one conflict on the leader. That should cost 4 )

"Let the games begin then." Yama watches the hunters set forth.

He's not one for loading the dice most of the time, but in life there are seldom real rules aside from 'live'. So he feels little guilt for making certain that his chosen people have all the luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back