~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

"Oh no, I'll tell you.. Its just.." I started to snigger, "I went a bit, shall we say micheal myers and mudered my whole family" I laughed as I said this, I hated my family, and they hated me, and hurt me.. So I had to get even with them

"Shaine, stop!" I hissed.. Still trying to hold the boys down, witch was infact beccoming a most strenuous task to carry out

Officer Brownie ran up and seperated them, "What is going on?"

Sarea laughed, "Oh, well thats cool" she said smiling. "I killed a bunch of kids because they are F**king annoying.

I turned to face him and sighed "its fine, brownie.. He tried to run, I held him down, can you please take him back to his cell?" I asked,

I laughed at her comment "I hate kids"

"I killed 18 kids like i said i hate them" she said laughing, "I should be at the Asylum right now" she said

Officer Brownie growled and dug his claws into him, "COME ON!!" he screamed.

"NO!" I said, almost to quickly "you shouldn't, nobody should be subjected to that, I know what goes on in those places, and I wouldn't wish it upon anyone!"

(I love that, I was formerly on till death do us party, but I'd done with that after god knows how many weeks, now I'm learning monochrome kiss:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back