~Ɯɛℓcσмɛ тσ мʏ Иιɢнтмαяɛ~ Ƥяιƨσи ЯƤ~

"Sh**!" I hissed suddenly, my pencil nib had broken "great, just F-ING great," I moaned.. I looked to the other girl "sorry to intrude, but you don't happen to have a pencil, or a sharpner?"

"Thaankyou!" I mumbled, "forgot I kept one here" I lifted up the matress from my bed and grabbed another sketchbook that I forgot I had, it was smaller that my last one, but I called it my emergency one.. I looked around at the girl and decided I would draw her, instead..

Sarea sighed and banged her head on the wall she wish she was in the Asylum but no one would take her because she was to crazy.

"Its fine, I'd rather you talk to me than hurt yourself" I sighed

CYRUS xD

I liked shaine, he was a good kid, deep down, he just didn't know how to show it, he knew I'd do anything I could to get him out of here, even I hated my job, but there was one perk, him, I let my hair fall infront of my eyes as I mate the way to his cell.. I stopped outside and looked down at him, holding out a hand "looks like we need to take a little walk, don't it shaine" I murmered

(Was it okay, that shaine and cy sorta got on, like shaine trusts him?)

"You haven't seen cyrus before huh?, he's nice, but he favourites shaine, that much is clear" I said indigantlly, cyrus was nice, but he was nicER to shaine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back