• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern lawyer x criminal / literate

anderswo

somewhere else
Hello everyone! So, I have this one specific plot in my mind and would love to play it out with somebody. I'm 21 years old and also looking for someone that is 18+ and able to handle mature themes, complex plots and realistic characters. You should be literate, be able to write 3+ paragraphs, care about grammar and stuff (yada yada yada I know) and reply about 1-3 times a week, but I can understand if you take longer for a post. It's also possible that I could need some more time. But that's enough from me, let's talk about the good stuff:

THE PLOT / A is a well-known and prestigious lawyer from a famous New Yorker law office who spends most of their time with their job and care less about social contacts. One day they are comissioned with the complex case from client B. Their case is debated all over the world from the press. B is charged with murder. They are supposed to be responsible for the death of their marriage partner C and all clues seem to confirm it. However, B insists to be innocence and begs for help, because they feel scared and want to know how C died. The story follows A and B on their process of proving B's innocence, and also the relationship between both of them. Soon, A realizes that the case takes a lot more energy from them and the more they follow B and C's story, the more they seem to unravel the mystery of their wife's/husband's death.

Ok, so this is the basic plot and there is still a lot of gaps to fill. There is the story of why B is charged, why A has to take their case, why C died and stuff like that. I do have a couple of ideas for that, but I wouldn't want to restrict your creativity. So, if you are interested, please send me a message with your thoughts, ideas and how you would like to process with this story. One of us has to write A and probably also C for flashbacks and the other one is supposed to write B, but they can also double with another character we can make up. For the relationship between A and B, I would try to see where the writing takes us. I could imagine them to connect on a much deeper level, because they work together on the case and A is the first one who truly wants to help B.

I hope that I was able to catch your interested. (:

Last edited:
Hello everyone! So, I have this one specific plot in my mind and would love to play it out with somebody. I'm 21 years old and also looking for someone that is 18+ and able to handle mature themes, complex plots and realistic characters. You should be literate, be able to write 3+ paragraphs, care about grammar and stuff (yada yada yada I know) and reply about 1-3 times a week, but I can understand if you take longer for a post. It's also possible that I could need some more time. But that's enough from me, let's talk about the good stuff:

THE PLOT / A is a well-known and prestigious lawyer from a famous New Yorker law office who spends most of their time with their job and care less about social contacts. One day they are comissioned with the complex case from client B. Their case is debated all over the world from the press. B is charged with murder. They are supposed to be responsible for the death of their marriage partner C and all clues seem to confirm it. However, B insists to be innocence and begs for help, because they feel scared and want to know how C died. The story follows A and B on their process of proving B's innocence, and also the relationship between both of them. Soon, A realizes that the case takes a lot more energy from them and the more they follow B and C's story, the more they seem to unravel the mystery of their wife's/husband's death.

Ok, so this is the basic plot and there is still a lot of gaps to fill. There is the story of why B is charged, why A has to take their case, why C died and stuff like that. I do have a couple of ideas for that, but I wouldn't want to restrict your creativity. So, if you are interested, please send me a message with your thoughts, ideas and how you would like to process with this story. One of us has to write A and probably also C for flashbacks and the other one is supposed to write B, but they can also double with another character we can make up. For the relationship between A and B, I would try to see where the writing takes us. I could imagine them to connect on a much deeper level, because they work together on the case and A is the first one who truly wants to help B.

I hope that I was able to catch your interested. (:
I would be willing to explore that scene with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back