LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Zenon with him since there’s little to know of his past just what I know from the anime and his wiki.. I like to head canon as some one who is devil possessed his alcohol tolerance is inhuman
The two of them and Trevor getting into a drinking contest, somehow the human wins and not the cyborg or the magic one/jk

Funny you mention pissy gay men in the threshold interest check thread. I only recall Zenon breaking character over Dante being a cocky shit in the anime and losing to Asta

For example, Zaeed and Trevor are two different types of pissy, you can tell that by how they're introduced in game. Trevor's temper is like a child's and Zaeed's is just that of a uncaring mercenary
Hmmm Zenon is like Zaaed’s temperament while Dante was more driven by his arrogance

Zenon isn’t used to getting checked out lmao the Zogratis aren’t intoduced until later there’s little known of the family other than they were mercs of the spade kingdom. Maybe he did get attention but Zaaed is the one who seduced him XD

Zenon isn’t used to getting checked out lmao the Zogratis aren’t intoduced until later there’s little known of the family other than they were mercs of the spade kingdom. Maybe he did get attention but Zaaed is the one who seduced him XD
Aww

Sad Dog GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back