LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Its Me Ghost GIF by Call of Duty

I wonder the type of men Trevor Is into (fun fact he’s voiced by the same actor who starred in the walking dead)

Tell me more of Trevor he fascinates me :3
He'a definitely a feminist, and believes that men should respect women (he started a few fights over this <.3) even though he's a sarcastic asshole to them. But then again he's a sarcastic asshole to everyone tbh.

He'a definitely a feminist, and believes that men should respect women (he started a few fights over this <.3) even though he's a sarcastic asshole to them. But then again he's a sarcastic asshole to everyone tbh.
Awww 🥹 there’s feminist Trevor and then there’s Zenon’s brother Dante who treats women like nothing more than objects. Eh he’s an arrogant bastard anyway

Awww 🥹 there’s feminist Trevor and then there’s Zenon’s brother Dante who treats women like nothing more than objects. Eh he’s an arrogant bastard anyway
In the game, Trevor is obsessed with bringing his old gang back together again, but he doesn't know Brad's chest. When he finds out Brad's death was Michael's fault, he's pissed, not at Michael though, at the government. He loves Michael/jk

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back