LAST person to post is the winner!!!

Ahhh my favorite 😈
… like one muse is basically a Envy from fma If they meet the characters from persona ( Joker and Ann) and we have Zenitsu and an oc.. I think. “ We have two costumed mask wearing avengers, a girl with a flashy car. A handful of demon slayers, and one wimpy cry baby demon slayer. And, me a homunculus, we are a mismatched group

Oh.. my other muse is from Bungou stray dogs he’ll tell anyone to fuck off if he gets outed as he’s a vessel for a demon

… like one muse is basically a Envy from fma If they meet the characters from persona ( Joker and Ann) and we have Zenitsu and an oc.. I think. “ We have two costumed mask wearing avengers, a girl with a flashy car. A handful of demon slayers, and one wimpy cry baby demon slayer. And, me a homunculus, we are a mismatched group

Oh.. my other muse is from Bungou stray dogs he’ll tell anyone to fuck off if he gets outed as he’s a vessel for a demon
I love this mismatched group! I love when things make no sense from the outside but it really does make sense the more one looks at it. I love it LOL

I love this mismatched group! I love when things make no sense from the outside but it really does make sense the more one looks at it. I love it LOL
Ghije Envy be Envy my muse if they get called out as the evil gremlin they are. ( They are evil) “ You have me all figured out, huh? I guess I’m so evil that I’m known to kick puppies or steal candy from a baby’s mouth.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back