LAST person to post is the winner!!!

*chuckles* you really think….. that you’ll be the last? WRONG! *looks up at everyone from my kneeling position* this game… has only just begun… and you all are FOOLS!!!! this game has NO end…. There will always be… another…. And ANOTHER… A N D. A N O T H E R!! *stands with a slight stumble. A single side step* if no one puts an end to this…. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE TO FINISH YOU ALL OFF!!! HRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation

*chuckles* you really think….. that you’ll be the last? WRONG! *looks up at everyone from my kneeling position* this game… has only just begun… and you all are FOOLS!!!! this game has NO end…. There will always be… another…. And ANOTHER… A N D. A N O T H E R!! *stands with a slight stumble. A single side step* if no one puts an end to this…. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE HERE TO FINISH YOU ALL OFF!!! HRAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation
:)

I been hiding in my room all day- I’m worried my dad might get upset at me or something- but at the same time my anxiety has me worried that if I go out there he won’t be happy with me anyways but being in here I worry it’s making it worse-

I play flute. Low octaves don’t make me happy. I don’t like playing below the bar ):
“Pressing the flute closer to your mouth makes lower notes clearer. Make sure that you are blowing more and slower air that is pointed downward. Make sure your embouchure (lip and mouth shape) is more of an oval shape than a round shape when playing lower notes.“ ( How to Hit the Lower Notes on a Flute: 13 Steps (with Pictures )

that’s what I found that might help, but I never tried the flute before

Users who are viewing this thread

Back