LAST person to post is the winner!!!

I’m not sure what the best way to get the job is to do that in the first few months and then you have a few months to do that with the kids so I would like to get that off my list but I’m sure you can get a job that you want and you can get it off of your list so I would like to do it

Yeah I’m going on vacation for two days so I’m not gonna go back until next weekend so I’m not going back until the end so I’m gonna be out of town until Monday but I’m going out on a trip with my mom and sister in Florida for two nights and then I’m going back to the beach on Saturday so I’m gonna be away for three nights and then back on the island for two nights in Florida

I’m not a big believer that the world has been created by a man or an animal and I think it’s a great way of making a living by making money by doing things like this and doing it yourself or doing it for the good of society or the people that you are and what you are and you don’t have any idea how that works and how you do it for yourself or what you are going to accomplish it for you or your family and you don’t need to do anything else

Ugh was planning on watching the new one piece episode video keeps buffering. 🙄

No Way Meme GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

Back